{Bull-Sh*t} Garret x Loud! Reader

Requested by _Saddened_Sacrifice

Thanks for the request and the story suggestion! Now, time to sHoWeR gArReT wItH aFfEcTiOn~

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

Garret and I have been dating for a while now, and honestly, I don't know how he can put on me. "Lover (Y/N)?" Garret asked me one day. We were leaving a restaurant that we had just eaten from. "Garret would like to thank you for the pancakes you bought for Garret." I smiled down at me, making me blush.

"No problem, Garret!" I said. We were walking downtown when I spotted someone familiar. "Is that Eli?" I squinted my eyes. "It's Eli! HI ELI!" I shouted, waving my arms up and down, trying to get the boy's attention.

Garret reached up and grabbed my arm. "Um, lover (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah, Garret?" I asked.

"Must lover (Y/N) be so loud? It is kind of causing a scene..." Garret said, letting go of my arm and looking around. I joined him and saw that some people were staring at Garret and I. My smile faded.

"Oh..." I said. "I'm sorry, Garret..."

"It is okay, lover (Y/N)." Garret said. "At least you got friend Eli's attention!" A big goofy grin spread across his face, making my heart skip a beat.

"HAYYYYYY~" Eli said as he came towards us. "How are you two love-bulls doing today?"

"Garret thought he was a human!" Garret said, suddenly patting his head. "Is Garret a bull again!?"

"No, Garret, that's not what Eli means!" I said, laughing loudly. "He was just making a stupid pun!" I elbowed Eli playfully, who proceeded to shove me playfully. "Anyway, we just finished up breakfast! What are you up to, Eli?"

"OW!" Eli cried, clasping his hands over his ears. "Quiet down, (Y/N)!" I blinked in confusion. I didn't think I was being loud...was I? "I'M here because I need to find something really loud and obnoxious to annoy Volks with."

"Hehe! Good luck with that!" I said. The boys winced and Eli blinked.

"You know what, I think I found that thing." Eli said with a smirk. "C'mon, love-bulls, we're going to Volks' place!"

"B-But Garret thought he was human again!" Garret cried, reaching for a tail.

"Oh, Garret..." I said, quietly this time.

-Timeskip brought to you by Garret's adorable confusion-

For once, Eli didn't kick down the door. He opened it quietly, letting Garret and I in. "How come friend Volks' house isn't locked?" Garret asked Eli as he closed the door behind us.

"Because he's some doofus who thinks he's some badass." Eli said, a mischievous grin on his face. "He's not in here." We entered the kitchen and the living room. "He's gotta be in his room. Ohoho this is perfect!"

"I-" I opened my mouth to speak, but Eli suddenly slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Don't talk, loudass!" Eli whispered yelled. "You're gonna blow our cover!" Suddenly Eli's hand was off my mouth and in Garret's fist.

"Please do not harm lover (Y/N)." Garret said, letting go of Eli's hand. Eli stared up at him in disbelief and shock. "Garret does not like."

Eli held his hands up in mock surrender. "Whatever Garret." He said, smirking at me. "Let's get to Volks' room." The three of us quietly tip-toed up the stairs. Well, apparently everyone but me. "God, (Y/N)! How can you be so loud!?" He whisper yelled.

"I'm not being loud!" I said, not whisper yelling.

"BullSHIT!" Eli called. We continued in silence, but Garret patted my back in reassurance. Eli looked at me and violently put a finger over his mouth, telling me to shut up. We soon came to Volks' bedroom door. "Alrighty, follow my lead~" He turned the doorknob, opening the door.

Volks was lying asleep on his bed, half his body hanging off the side as drool dripped from his mouth. I watched as Eli suppressed a laugh. 

"Hehe, he looks so stupid!" Eli whispered. "Garret, keep your (Girlfriend/Boyfriend) quiet until I give the signal." Garret wrapped an arm around me as we made our way to the side of Volks' bed. Eli grinned as we neared Volks. "Alright, now!"

"GOODMORNING VOLKS!" The trio of us shouted in unison.

"AHHHHH!" Volks screamed, falling off the bed, slamming into the ground. "AHHHH!"

"HAHAHAHA!" The three of us laughed so hard we fell to the floor, gripping our stomachs.

"YOU BASTARDS!" Volks cried. "YOU THREE STOOGES!"

"Yes~?" Eli answered, sitting up. Volks growled and threw a pillow at Eli, knocking him back over. Garret held me tight as we both laughed.

"What is happening to Garret? Why is Garret laughing so much!?" Garret asked between his laughs.

"YOU!" Volks cried, pointing at me. "What are YOU doing here!? Why are you under the influence of Eli!?"

"Who said I was a bad influence!?" Eli said, dramatically acting hurt.

"No one ever said you were a good influence!" Volks said, jabbing his finger into Eli's chest, keeping the flamboyant boy on the ground. "(Y/N)!" My eyes darted towards him. "What do you think you're doing anyway!? I know THAT put you up to this!" He pointed at Eli.

"It was just a bit of fun, Volks!" I laughed.

"Not my kind of fun!" Volks shouted. "Get out of my house!"

I suddenly felt guilt well up inside me. "Volks, I'm-"

"Don't even pull that bullshit!" Volks yelled. "Take your bull-friend, and this piece of shit!" He grabbed Eli by the shoulder and shoved him out of the room. Garret picked me up in his arms and carried me out of the house.

"Man, what an asshole!" Eli gruffed. "Can't he just have a sense of humor? Like god! Anyway, I should go." He turned to us. "Thanks for helping me with the prank, losers~"

"No problem, Eli!" I said with a smile, waving to him as he jogged away. I gave a sigh and my shoulders slumped. I looked down at the ground.

"Lover (Y/N)?" Garret asked, pulling me into a hug from behind. "Something wrong, Garret can feel it!" He picked me up, turned me around, and held me above him. "Please tell Garret."

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Garret... "I just feel kinda bad...you know?" I said. "We interrupted Volks' beauty sleep and he got pissed...now I feel guilty about it..."

Garret pondered this a moment, then pulled me into a hug. "Do not worry about losing friend Volks or anything like that. Volks must get real cranky in the mornings! Friend Volks probably didn't mean everything he said to lover (Y/N)."

"You think so, Garret?" I asked, my voice muffled by his chest.

"Garret knows so! How could anyone not love lover (Y/N)!?" Garret said. "Well, no one could love lover (Y/N) more than Garret, so they will have to settle for second!"

I grinned as I planted a kiss on Garret's cheek. We stood there a while, just hugging each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

HEY~ MORE GARRET! I love more Garret! But you guys know what you're going to get next? THE FINAL PART OF MISUNDERSTANDINGS! Ya know, that All the Boys x Reader one? Yeah, you know that one~ See you then!

-the2tailedfoxy