{Motivation} Boss x Male! Slacker! Reader

Requested by Tayloremc

Yes! This chapter will also be a lemon~ So...

Also, this chapter was originally going to be something else, but that person deleted the conversation we had about it, so I'm just gonna assume that they didn't want me making it or didn't like it or something like that. Sorry about that. But hey! Now you guys got this! I hope you enjoy anyway!

⚠️SEX⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

"(Y/N)!" Boss yelled, practically breaking down the door to my office. I blinked and yawned, waving at him with a tired smile. "Have there been any updates on the missing manimals?"

"Isn't that the police department's job to keep track of?" I asked, leaning back in my seat. Boss furrowed his eyebrows, shooting me a menacing glare. I sighed and rolled my eyes, sitting up. I pulled out a file in my drawer that the police dropped off yesterday. I handed him the folder. I opened it, flipping through each of the missing manimal cases.

"None have been caught yet." He said, closing the file. "How come you didn't give me this when it arrived? You're my secretary."

"Couldn't be bothered." I said with a shrug. Boss looked at me, his face filled with sheer disbelief. He gritted his teeth and slammed the file on my desk. "I was planning on giving it to you today, during our lunch break, if that makes you feel better."

"You have lost every single job before this." Boss reminded me. I nodded. "Do you know why?"

"Cuz I'm lazy?" I asked.

"Because you're a slacker!" Boss said, poking my chest.

"Don't those kinda mean the same thing?" I asked. Boss sighed and face-palmed. "Also, you're probably the most uptight boss I've had. How come you haven't fired me if I'm such a slacker?"

"Because no one else wants to be my secretary." He admitted. "I'm also trying to fix you."

"Fix me?" I asked, somewhat offended.

"You are a wreck."

"I'm not a wreck. I'm (Y/N)." I said, shooting Boss finger guns. He took a deep breath.

"I want you to go through these files and see if you can find anything-anything at all that could come in handy. Find something, or else." He said, sliding the folder towards me. "The fate of this zoo depends on it, dammit." He exited my office, trying not to slam the door behind him. I smirked and opened the file. We only had twelve of the many manimals on record. The files contained what they looked like as a human, which wouldn't really help much seeing as they're now animals, and a bunch of other random facts. Things like their ages, birthdays, hobbies, blood types, and more.

I pulled out a little block of sticky notes and got to work. 

-Timeskip brought to you by Cole and Sven: I haven't really talked about my opinion on them. I love a good yandere and I drew a picture of gender bent Sven, tell me if you wanna see and I'll put it in my art book-

"(Y/N), what have you found?" Boss asked, bringing me my (F/F) yogurt from the kitchen. It was time for our lunch break.

"Well, after about an hour of digging..." I said, taking my yogurt and pulling off the lid. "I found nothing." I had forgotten my spoon, so I just ate my yogurt with my tongue. Boss stood there, frozen. His eye twitched.