MORE BLUSH BLUSH AUs!

Here's some more AUs that I thought of or forgot to put in the first one.

Soulmate AU! A commenter talked about doing one of these, and I realized I freAKEN FORGOT THE SOULMATE AU! This will apply to only one boy. For example : Only Eli would be your Soulmate. If it was incorporated into the story, I'd say the marks/string/whatevs would lead the reader/MC to the Manimals Incident.

Glitch AU! In this AU, the game remembers and so do the characters. What I mean by 'remember', I mean the characters remember every reset. They eventually get fed up with it, and pull the player into their world, showing them how it feels for their world to constantly reset when a new player comes along.

Yandere AU! So, this isn't like when someone requests for a yandere oneshot. In a yandere oneshot, only certain characters are yanderes and certain ones aren't. In this AU, every boy is a yandere, no exceptions.

Anthro AU! This AU for furries, Ima say it now. So the boys end up turning into anthropomorphic animals and you gotta protecc them to save them.

Musical Theater AU! I'll go more into this AU later, because it's kept me up like all night. You and the boys are starring in different musicals together, mainly playing the main couples.

Crush Blush AU! The reader (I'm just saying reader/you/MC now) turns all the boys into animals while also going through the scenarios in Crush Crush with the girls. (Breaking Cassie's ribs, destroying Quill's home, and more) So like, reader be into boys and girls.

Dreams and Nightmares AU! The boys are like your dream guardians and protect you from the nightmares that try invading.