{Happy Birthday, Garret!} Garret x Reader

IT'S INNOCENT LUMBERJACK'S BIRTHDAY!

I love Garret, you love Garret, I'm pretty sure there's not a person in the world who could dislike Garret, so ya-yEET. But like, I still respecc your opinion on who your best boi is~ All boys shall be hooman~

WARNING: If you've got a fear of falling from a high place, I don't suggest you read this-

Hope you all enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

[Garret's POV]

It was about a day before my birthday and we were loading up the travel van to get heading on our trip to the brand new amusement park that had opened! It was absolutely huge, fit with roller coasters, a water park, bumper cars, a ferris wheel, and all sorts of other attractions! It was the perfect place to propose to the love of my life, who I've been dating for two years now! (Y/N) was the one. At the moment, they were helping Ichiban and Dmitri load the travel van with suitcases. I offered to put away the suitcases, but (Y/N) insisted on doing it for me. They're so kind, selfless, and amazing!

I walked up to Stirling, who was watching William give a talk to Anon about phone use on our trip. "Hello, friend Stirling!" I said.

"I would say 'hello', but I'm gonna say goodbye in a few minutes." Stirling said, tearing his attention away from William and Anon. "You ready for this?" Stirling, William, and Dmitri were the only people I had told about my plans to propose to (Y/N). I looked back at them, watching them laugh with Ichiban, who probably made a pun. My hand went to my pocket, where I was holding the box with the ring in it... An anxious look passed over my face. What if...? "Garret." Stirling put a hand on my shoulder while under his pink umbrella. "I'm sure things are gonna great."

"Thanks, friend Stirling!" I said, hugging him. He flinched slightly, adjusting his umbrella. He stiffened up, but hugged me back. He gave me a pat, signalling that he wanted me to pull away. When I did, he had a small smile on his face.

"Good luck, Garret." Stirling said, patting my shoulder. After some reassurance from Stirling, we piled into the car while saying our goodbyes. I sat in the driver's seat with (Y/N) in the passenger seat. Anon laid across two seats with his phone above his face. Ichiban pulled out a camera as I pulled out of the driveway. 

"Day one of Garret's Birthday Road Trip." Ichiban said into the camera. "Dmitri's staring at the passing trees, Garret's driving, (Y/N)'s our DJ, and Anon's not wearing a seatbelt." Ichiban filmed each of us in turn, finally getting to Anon.

"Anon is what!?" Dmitri cried, looking over at Anon. "Put on your seatbelt! Right now!"

"Whyyyyyy?" Anon dragged, scrolling through Wattpad.

"Because you'll die otherwise!" Dmitri said. Anon scoffed and continued scrolling. Dmitri huffed, going into angry mom mode. He pulled Anon upright, buckling his seatbelt for him.

"Hey!" Anon cried, dropping his phone.

"No phone for the rest of the trip!" Dmitri scolded.

"What!?" Anon said. "I'm a grown man! Ya can't do that!"

"Hmmm..." Dmitri hummed. "I suppose you're right..." He hesitantly handed the phone back to Anon, who snatched it back gratefully. "But if you take off that seatbelt, you won't be spending anytime at the amusement park!" Anon nodded, putting on his headphones and playing some music. The rest of the drive to the amusement park was quite peaceful.

-Timeskip brought to you by: Dadmitri, who can also be considered Momitri, when ya think about it-

By the time we got to the hotel, the sun had set and it was nighttime. We decided to settle in for the night and head to the amusement park in the morning. Anon checked the hours for us. The park didn't have any official hours, just saying that they opened up in the morning and closed before midnight. After that, we got in our pajamas and got in our rooms. We had booked two rooms. (Y/N) and I would share one that only had one bed while the other boys would share a room with two beds and a couch.