{You'll Be Back} [FNABB AU] Anon x Reader x Eli

Requested by boopbeeplol

OKIE, so from now on, we gonna call it 'Five Nights at Blush Blush'. Thanks for the name, boopbeep. Also, I made the fan art above and it's not finished. I do wanna finish it, so if you're interested, I'll put it up on my Instagram (the2tailedstorywriter) and on my Art Book~

The boys shall be hybrids.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

I stepped out of my car and into the parking lot of the Blushies Pizzeria. No idea how they were able to get away with that name for so long, but hey, I guess no one cares. I looked up at the dim building, then to my watch. 11:30. I've got time before my shift starts. I looked up to see a picture of the main character, Myx, painted cartoonishly above the door. As a young child, I was always so excited to see it, but now, it kinda gives me the creeps. I took a deep breath as I walked through the door. When I was a child, my parents used to take me to this place all the time and I loved it. From when I was a toddler all the way up to the age of 11. But one day, my parents wouldn't let me go anymore. I never got to figure out why.

I walked through the lobby. The lights were off, giving the place a much creepier vibe. "Hi there!" A robotic voice said. I shrieked and covered my face. But when I uncovered my face, I found an animatronic leaning over the counter, eyes dead, mouth open, just leaning there. As if he were frozen in time. The animatronic itself had a tan kinda skin tone with a man-bun and a beard. He also had ears and a tail like some kind of hog.

"Um-"

"Well, hello! My name's Dmitri and I'm here to give you your ticket!" His robotic voice said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I'm a worker." I said.

"An employee!?" Dmitri said. "Like me! Except I'm probably doing my job better!" The animatronic slumped over on the counter, frozen again.

"...Rude." I said, raising an eyebrow. Dmitri wasn't usually like that. I mean, he would sometimes put in banter with the parents, but even then, he never offended anyone. I looked around. Along with Dmitri, all the other animatronics were here. Nimh, Volks, and Kelby were on the stage. Nimh was a motivator for kids. Volks encouraged kids to push themselves and to never limit possibilities. Kelby helped the kids eat healthy and would always suggest the vegan pizza because it was Garret's favorite. Garret, who was behind the counter to take pizza orders, says he was taught to cook by Nimh. But everyone knows there's an actual chef in the kitchen. Myx was our DJ, always picking songs that the kids liked and playing them on his guitar. William was sorta a child monitor. He made sure no kids were injured and if they did get hurt, William would tend to their little wounds. Ichiban held some sort of video and photo booth kind of deal. The kids would dress up as their favorite animatronic and sing and dance on a small stage while Ichiban would record and email the videos to the parents and caregivers. Stirling and Scale were the 'actors' and would put on plays for the kids. Then there were my two favorites.

Eli and Anon. Eli and Anon ran a dance area where they would get kids to dance around and have fun. Anon was in charge of the lights and making sure Myx's music would blast through the speakers. Eli would usually start the party, waving his tail and wings all about, getting other kids to join in. When I was younger, Eli would dance with me more then any of the other kids. And Anon would always let me press buttons on his huge stereo. It had always seemed like the two favored me most, so I loved them. I loved them both.