F**k - Part 2

Lena had refused to talk to you or let you explain for the rest of the day. Leon had stayed at your sister's place for the night so he wouldn't be able to explain to her what had happened. You knew you had really fucked up when Lena closed the door behind her and refused to let you in. Claiming that she was not about to let someone who broke the rules she had set up. You didn't argue and simply headed to the guest bedroom.

You broke up bright and early the next morning, wanting to make pancakes for Lena and Leon. you sister had already informed you that she was on the way and you knew it was a matter of time before Lena woke up to the smell of pancakes.

"Morning mom!" He called out as he tossed his bag on the couch.

"Nu uh. You know the rules. Go put your things back in the room."

He was about to argue but you put a stop to it. You couldn't afford to break any more of her other rules.

"Fine. Is mum awake already? Nope but she will be. Hurry up and come help me set up the table."

He rushed to his room to put his things away before making his way down to the kitchen to help you. You had always been pretty chill about that particular rule and knew that something was up when you had decided to call him out on it.

"Good morning, everyone."

You sighed as Lena skipped her usual kiss in the morning and went to sit down with Leon. You grabbed the plate of pancakes and placed them at the table, sitting down besides you. Breakfast, was too quite. Lena wasn't saying anything as she read through her emails and Leon was too lost in his own world.

"Leon, do you mind explaining to me what happened at school yesterday?"

So that's why you were so serious. Maybe he should have listened and not said what he had heard. This was going to bite him in the ass. Leon knew that his mum was always so strict when it came to her rules.

"Look Lena, what I said was no big deal. They were just a couple of few curse words that he could have heard at his school. Don't punish him for my mistakes. It was only a one time thing and he won't do it again."

Lena ignored my explanation and asked him again.

Leon gulped loudly. He knew he was in some serious shit as she was still giving him that look that she reserved for certain people. He turned to look at you but sighed when you shrugged and motioned for him to just go ahead and explain. The longer he waited, the worse it would be for the two of you.

"Mom said a couple of words that I knew you banned me from saying. I had heard them at school but I was just trying to mess with her by saying them at school."

"Okay, then why was the principal saying that you kept repeating them to everyone."

"I might have said it to my teachers and principal."

He mumbled feeling bad about what he had done. He begged his aunt to let him stay again but she knew what had happened as you had texted her.

"You're grounded. No more sleepovers at your aunt's place. You'll apologize to each teacher and the principal and we'll both be with you to make sure you didn't lie about actually apologizing."

She then turned to face you.

"and you. Trying to keep this from me when you know I always find out about things. We'll talk about this later."

Everyone stood up and quietly began to clean up the kitchen.

"Lets go see a movie. We can wait until tomorrow to start your punishments. I've been looking forward for family day since Sunday."

All three of you headed out of the house to spend the day together, forgetting about what had happened in the morning.

Lena didn't really forget as she had kept her promise and actually followed through to start the next day.