Kumbayaaaaa My Loooooord!!!

Prompt by: Janafo28

"Can you come pick up your sister and sister-in-law? They're here for their "bible study" but it got a little out of control."

Your sister frowned at his explanation.

"How does my sister even get involved in a study. How does it even get out of control."

J'onn was about to explain but he was stopped by her answering herself.

"You know what, never mind. This is (y/n), we're talking about. Bible study was just wan excuse to get drunk. I'll be there in 10."

True to her word, she arrives at the bar 10 minutes later only to find chaos inside.

"WELCOME MY FRIEND!!!! WELCOME TO OUR BIBLE STUDY WHERE ALL OF US HERE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD!!!!"

You yell at her at the top of your lungs from a table when you notice her come in.

She looks around the bar to realize it was just you and your group of friends occupying it.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The ever so serious Alex was doing body shots off of her 'friend'. Kara and Winn were in the corned of the bar trying to figure out how to smoke a joint. Mon-El dirty dancing by himself. Everyone was just wasted that she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Lena finally comes out of the bathroom to spot your sister.

She throws her hands up and starts waving them to her.

"KUMBAYAAAA MY LOOOORD! KUMBAYAAAAA! OH LOOOOORD!! KUMBAYAAAAA"

Your sister pulled out her phone and began to record this. If she was going to deal with all the drunks then she was going to get something out of it.