Something Dirty

Lena had finally taken a day off. She had hardly gotten any sleep last night and Leon was going to be out of the house the whole day. This was perfect. The two of you would finally have the house to yourselves. 

She had woken up horny and you were the only one that could take care of her. When she noticed that you were still sleeping. She decided it was finally time to wake you up.

"Baby, I want you."

You were barely just waking up as she straddling your waist and began to slowly grind against you. Making you wide awake at this point. 

She leaned down to kiss you and she continued to grind on you. Lena had decided to sleep with just her underwear and shirt on so you could see her arousal soak her panties. 

"I need you."

She moaned by your ear before moving down to kiss your neck. Making sure to leave a mark as she knew how much you loved when she did that.

You were loving the way she moved against you and how easily she had worked you up but suddenly you remembered last night. She had decided instead of washing the dishes, she was going to distract you with sex. It worked last night but not today.

You made her look up at you.

"You want to hear something dirty, baby?" You whispered against her lips.

She nodded quickly, gently biting your lip as she kissed you. 

"Yes, darling. Tell me."

"Kitchen. You didn't do the dishes last night."

Lena frowned, not understanding what you meant as her arousal was clouding her mind. A  few seconds later and she realized what you were talking about. She sat up, grabbing a pillow and hitting you with it before she climbed out of bed and heading out of the room. Mumbling something that you couldn't quite hear. 

You just knew that she was going to make you pay for denying her.