Soup Themed Wedding

Prompt by: Janafo28

After months of planning and making sure that everything was going to be forget, the day of your wedding had come.

Neither of you could decide who would stand a the altar until you eventually came up with the idea of the two of you being walked down the aisle. Again, neither of you could decide who would walk down the aisle until a game of rock, paper, and scissors settled your debate.

The beach had been closed down for your private wedding. Both of your friends and family had been invited and everything was perfect.

Lena walked down the aisle first and then you followed after.

You kept your eyes on Lena, unable to tear them away from hers as you slowly made your way to the front.

Suddenly, for some unexplainable reason, there was a can of soup rolling down the aisle until it stopped besides you. You knew if you didn't kick it out of the way that it would just end up ruining the shots for the wedding pictures so you just kept kicking it to the front until eventually there was an empty space for you to kick it to.

"I swear to god, (y/n). That soup can better not come out in any of our wedding pictures."

You rolled your eyes and then gave her a smile.

"I kicked it to get it out of the way for the pictures."

Lena didn't believe you for one second but she let it go. Today, was her wedding day and she wasn't going to let a can of soup ruin everything.

XXXXXX

"I can't believe he took pictures of you kicking the soup can!"

"Oh come on, babe. I know you secretly like it. I look adorable."

Lena did never mention that she kept that photo in her office. It always brought a smile to her face whenever she was having a though day.