Never Let Her Drive Again

Prompt by: Janafo28

Lena, Kelly and Lucy all walked in at the same time to the police station. They had all gotten calls from their wives about the fact that they had been arrested yet again. The officer was already aware of the three of you so as soon as he saw them all walk in, he began to process the paperwork to release you all.

"Jesus, Alex! What did you do this time?!"

Kelly yells to Alex.

Lucy just shakes her head in disbelief at Kara. Kara just looked so embarrassed to have yet again be bailed out.

"Why did you three get arrested again?!"

Lena asks when the three of you still hadn't offered to give any information about what happened.

"We didn't do anything wrong this time. We promise!"

Kara quickly answers. Motioning to Alex that they had both been innocent this time.

"Yeah! We got pulled over and when the officer asked (y/n) for 'papers,' she replied with scissors and drove off."

"It was the three of you in the news?! I knew that car looked so familiar."

Lucy says, remembering how she hoped it wasn't your car but in the back of her mind. She knew it was you.

Lena just rolls her eyes and starts to head outside.

"You will never let her drive again or I'm forbidding you from hanging out with each other until the three of you learn how to behave."

"I agree with Lena."

Kelly adds.

"Me too."

Lucy says after Kelly.

The three of you are quick to follow after them.

"Noooo. We promise to behave."

You and Kara say, hoping they were kidding about forbidding the three of you hanging out. Alex just rolls her eyes and follows after Kelly. She knew that you were going to break such promise as soon as you thought Lena had forgotten what she said.