A Movie to Remember

Leon had been begging you and Lena to let him go see a movie with Jamie. The two of you had originally refused as threats against Lena were getting more frequent. You could tell he was getting annoyed over the fact that he couldn't go. You eventually promised to take him when things settled down so he stopped asking. Things were finally calming down after a while and he figured it was time to ask again. 

"Mom! Mum! Can we go to the movies now? Jamie has already agreed and the two of you promised to take us when things settled down."

The two of you finished your breakfast and turned to face each other, silently communicating.

"Alright. Alright. We did promise. We'll go pick her up."

Everyone headed out. Lena stopped by for Jamie before making her way to the movies.

She let him pick the movies and snacks so the two of you could pick a spot. You found four seats in the middle and rushed over to take them. Hearing Lena laugh over how childish you could get over a spot. 

The movie began to play a few minutes later and you turned to pay attention. 

Truthfully, the movie was boring. You turned around to find her too concentrated in the movie. It gave you the perfect opportunity to pretend to stretch your arm so you could put it around her to cuddle with her. She turned around as you did, smiling and giving you a kiss as she cuddled with you as well. 

Both of you were too lost in each other that neither of you noticed Leon copying the same thing you did with your wife. Except he was terrible at it and instead of wrapping his arm around Jamie he managed to hit her nose, causing it to bleed. 

The movie ended just in time for the both of you to notice her holding napkins to her nose.

"Jamie! What happened? Are you alright?"

"I'm quite alright. You should ask your son, Mrs. Luthor."

She said as she followed Lena out to the bathroom. You turned around to find Leon looking guilty.

"I'm sorry! You just made it seem to smooth."

You gave him a smile and shook your head as you led him out. 

"It gets better. I promise. I also messed up like you."

"You did?"

"Not really. I never made Lena have a nose bleed but it does get better."

Leon groaned loudly, rushing out of the movies, too embarrassed to stay after what had happened. You followed along making sure he didn't stray too far as you waited for Lena

"Ah young love. He reminds me of you."

"What?! I never made your nose bleed"

"Hmm, no but you did manage to almost break it when you first tried to kiss me."

You groaned loudly, joining Leon as Lena and Jamie laughed at the two of you.