Pick Your Favorite - Part 2

Requested by: Gay4Supergirl130598

"Darling, are you still mad about earlier?"

You shrugged off her touch and moved to the other side of the couch. It was unbelievable how Lena just let Lauren get away with the fact that she could've gotten hurt or blew up a part of the house. Yes, it was cool to see that your daughter had gotten the curious mind of the two of you but that didn't mean you wanted her to do dangerous things.

"Lauren, promised to come get us next time. What can I do to make it better?"

You shrugged and continued looking at the tv as Lena tried to get your attention. 

"Come on, (y/n). There must be something I can do to make things better."

She was gently poking you to get your attention until after a few pokes, you slapped her hand. 

"Fine, I'll tell you what you have to do."

She smiled, eager to hear how she could make it up to you.

"Go and tell Lauren that she's grounded for the rest of the week."

"But I just told her that she wasn't grounded."

"Well though luck. Either that or you can stay in the couch for once."

Lena glared at you but didn't protest to your face as she walked to Lauren's room. 

"So Lauren..."

Lauren turned around, pouting at Lena as she had heard the whole thing. She knew her mum was a sucker for it and she knew it would work. 

"Yes, mum?"

"I uh, nothing, sweetheart. Carry on."

Lauren grins triumphantly as her mom walks out. 

X

It's not until the night that you find out that Lena hadn't grounded her. 

"Wait where are you going?"

Lena stopped by the door as she held on to a blanket and a pillow. 

"You said I would have to sleep in the couch if I didn't ground Lauren."

You groaned loudly at her confession. Lauren really knew how to play the two of you.

"Just come here. I know how impossible it is to ground Lauren."

Lena tosses everything aside and makes her way back to the bed. 

"We're going to have to ground her tomorrow, right?"

WIth a sigh, you nod. 

"We'll see how it goes tomorrow."