Gardener

Prompt by: Janafo28

Leon was home for the holidays. He had brought Jamie over as well since her parents were out of town. They had spent most of their time in the house, claiming that they were just resting from the coursework.

With you taking a long vacation, you were constantly around to hear them be cute with one another.

"Jamie, if I were a gardener, I would put our two-lips together."

Jamie blushed and hides her neck in his face as the cuddled closer in the couch.

Thinking that telling Lena a pickup line would get that same kind of reaction, maybe even more, you headed to your bedroom to call her.

Lena would always answer your phone calls so it was a bit surprising to hear her voicemail. Not one to be stopped, you continued calling her until she finally picked up.

Lena had been stuck in meetings all day. Her phone had been left at her office just so she could avoid any distractions. The 5 minute break she got, she figured it wouldn't hurt to see her notifications, only to find out that she had dozens of missed calls from you. Panicking and thinking the worst, Lena redialed you.

"Darling? What's going on? What happened?"

You can't help but smile after finally hearing her voice.

"I just wanted to let you know that if I was a gardnerer, you would be my hoe."

You hear a deep and loud sigh before Lena answers.

"(Y/n), I would literally divorce you. Don't test me."

She says before hanging up.