You Do Know

Prompt by: Janafo28

Lena had left out of the country for a business trip and you had to stay behind to take care of Leon.

You had wanted to go and had even managed to get your sister to agree to babysit Leon but Lena refused to let you come as she said that you would just be a distraction. You pouted the entire time you drove her to the airport and with a promise to only call her for an emergency during the day, you went back home.

It had only been a day and you missed your wife already. Sam had come over to distract you and as much say you wanted to be distracted by her, you just couldn't.

You excused yourself to go to the 'bathroom' when in fact you were going to your office to dial Lena.

Sam notice you were taking too long and headed upstairs to see if you were alright, only to find you talking to Lena.

"(Y/n)? You do know that you were only allowed to call Lena if you had an emergency."

"Arias? You do know that I am her wife and I'm allowed to call her whenever the fuck I want."

Lena just smirked, proud of her wife for her response.

"That's my wife right there."

Sam rolled her eyes and threw pieces of popcorn to you.

"You two are unbelievable. Why am I even friends with you."

"Because you love us!"

The two of you called out as she went downstairs.