Grip the Bible! Praise the Lord! Amen!

It's been so long since you and Lena had been able to spent a night alone. Leon had been getting busier in school so it hardly gave him time to hang out with his friends. It's why it completely blindsided you when he asked if it was okay to bring one of his friends over. You talked it over with Lena and she agree that it was okay.

You made enough food to feed the four of you and began to pick up what was laying around the house as there was a guest coming over. Leon had never mentioned them before nor had never introduced you or Lena to them so you were curious to see who this Jamie was.

Neither you or Lena said anything when he introduce her to the two of you. You just politely smiled and led her to the dining room to start dinner. You were sitting besides Lena while Leon was sitting besides his 'friend'. They were both lost in their own conversation so Lena took this opportunity to mess with you. 

"Darling, I never got to tell you. You have such lovely hands. I love the new color you picked out for your nails."

You looked down at your hands, not really sure as to why Lena had brought them up. It had been almost a week since you had gotten a manicure and she was just mentioning it. 

She gave you a teasing smile that she would use whenever she wanted to try something out and public.

"They would look better gripping my--"

Leon had just finished telling Jamie about a school project that he was working on when he heard what the two of you were saying. He was absolutely horrified and quickly interrupted Lena before he could scar his new friend.

"Gripping the Bible! Praise the lord! Amen!"

He certainly took after you. The two of you were blushing hardcore. Lena and Jamie just couldn't stop laughing at your reactions. 

You certainly made her regret embarrassing you at dinner. Teasing had always been your greatest strength and Lena was just an absolute mess when you had finished with her. Serves her right for what she had done.