Wednesday - A Tour With Sasha

Prompt by: MachoNachoKennedy

Lena woke up to the smell of pancakes. For a second, it remind her of her past, when she would wake up to the sound of you cooking, wearing only a bra, shorts, and an apron. Lena couldn't help but think about how she would hug you from behind, kiss you from your neck down to your shoulder...

"Lena! Wake up! The food is getting cold, and I'm not going to reheat it for you."

You hear her groan loudly. Lena didn't honestly didn't think that you would be up so early. You're halfway done with your food when there's a sudden knock at your door. You left it for Lena to answer but when there's another knock at the door, you reluctantly stand up to open it.

"Sasha? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I um... came here to see how you're doing after last night. You were really drunk."

"You were really drunk. Psh."

Lena mumbled, mocking Sasha as she heard the two of you talk.

Not wanting to leave her standing outside, you move to the side to let her in, inviting her for breakfast.

"Hey, since your meeting is delayed until Monday, why don't you take a break and join me on a tour?"

Before you even have a chance to answer, Lena interjects as she steps out of the bathroom.

"We're not here to have fun. Sorry."

You rolled your eyes at her and then turned to face Sasha.

"Pay her no attention. I would love to."

X

Lena refused to let you go alone with Sasha and Sasha being the nice person that she was, invited her along when she noticed Lena glaring at her while she invited you.

The three of you toured the city, taking pictures and eating all sorts of Japanese delicacies and stuff. Generally, Lena would've enjoyed all these things but she hated every second of it. Seeing you happy with another woman made her blood boil. After all these years, she still loved you. It was impossible for her to move on from you.

"That was fun! I hope this is not the last time we do this."

Sasha placed her hands on your waist as she stepped closer to you. Your arms automatically wrapped around her neck.

"I'd tour with you all over the country. I don't even care if it's just to the corner shop."

Lena rolled her eyes at the two of you.

"Just wait until I bribe government officials to ban you."

She mumbled.

"Lena?" Sasha called. "Come, there's a night market near here! Let's go check it out."

It really made Lena's blood boil when she acted all nice. She was making it hard to hate her.

The three of you headed to the night market, trying out all the food and drinks.

"Oh god, it's getting really late. We should get going. Come on, my drive is on his way..."

"No need!" Lena again interrupts Sasha. "We can take the bus from here. Don't worry. We can handle this." She added. When neither of you move to start heading out. Lena grabs your arm and pulls you away.

"Somebody is jealous"

You tell her.

"What?" Lena asks, pretending that she didn't hear what you had sad.

"You heard me."

"First of all, I'm really tired, second... I am not jealous."

You gave her a grin. She could never lie to you. "If you say so."

Lena didn't say anything as the two of you headed back to your hotel room.