Cupcake

Prompt by:

In a surprise turn of events, this time, you weren't the one in trouble. Lena had managed to start a fight with you over some silly ass thing that you couldn't even remember what it was about. All you knew was that she had been wrong and the moment she realized that she was, you knew that you had won the argument. Lena had tried to apologize about the whole thing but you weren't having it. This was payback for all those times she kicked you to the couch.

Lena knew she had fucked up when you didn't even give her a good morning kiss. You knew how to make it up to her but she had no clue. Hardly, anything like this happened. She had talked to Kara about what had happened and after being yelled at again, she rushed to the bakery to get you your favorite cupcakes. 

"Love? I'm so sorry about earlier."

You looked down at the offered cupcakes and then back up at her. The expression she had on almost made you crumble but you had to put up a front. 

"Come on, darling. Please talk to me. Say something."

Curse her for making you weak. You reached for one of the cupcakes and 'angrily' took a bite.

"Fine but this cupcake is the only thing to be eaten tonight."

Lena could live with that. There were plenty of other ways to make it up to you.