I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It

Prompt by: Janafo28

Lena had waited a while to come back. She knew you needed space and if she had followed after you, it wouldn't have been pretty. After spending a little longer in her office, she went home to find you and Lauren cuddled up in the couch.

The sight broke her heart. You had clearly been crying and Lauren looked like she was comforting you. She had never meant this to happen and she hated herself so much for what she put her family through. They didn't deserve any of it.

(6 Hours Earlier)

Lena was currently getting her files ready for her next meeting when Jess knocked on her door.

"Mrs. Luthor, your next investor is here."

Jess told Lena with hint of disgust in her tone. She had always hated the woman but there was nothing she could do.

"Let her in. Thank you Jess."

She nods and opens the door wider for the woman to step in.

"Hey Lena, How are you?"

Emily greets Lena.

Lena gives her a wide smile and motions for Emily to take a seat. They start talking about a prototype they were both working on. It's not until the end when Emily decides to take another chance. She had heard all the rumors about your rocky relationship and knew it was the perfect time to step in.

"Lena, you look so stressed out. What's going on? The last time I saw you, you weren't like this."

Lena wasn't sure why she opened up to Emily. She knew about Emily's major crush on her and yet she still talked about her problems at home and work. Without even realizing when it happened, Lena starts to cry. Emily swoops in and walks over to Lena to give her a hug.

She comforts her until Lena calms down. Taking the opportunity of being so close to her, Emily leans in to kiss her. She had never been so bold about it but now that Lena's marriage wasn't as strong, Emily knew this was her perfect opportunity. What Emily didn't expect was for Lena to kiss back. The kiss gets heated and soon enough, the two of them hear something loud being slammed on Lena's desk.

"I hope it was worth it"

Emily can't help but smirk when she sees Lena run after you. She had finally won.