Fingernails

Both you and Lena were running late. The alarm that two of you would wake up to had someone been turned off and it was only a miracle that you happened to wake up just 30 minutes before you had to go to your meeting. You woke up Lena before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Lena, honey, could you drop off Leon today? I have an important meeting that I need to go to and I can't be late."

You said to her as you were finishing your makeup.

"I'm sorry but there's no way I can drop off Leon. I need to beat traffic to meet up with some investors. I can't miss this meeting either."

The two of you go back and forth, coming up with excuses as to why neither of you could drop him off. Lena realized that this was going nowhere and she knew exactly how to win this.

"I swear I will grow my fingernails out!"

She yelled, hoping it would get you to change her mind.

You glared at her, understanding exactly what she was implying. 

"Jesus! Don't you fucking dare."

Turns out. Lena wasn't kidding about the nails thing. As much as you loved getting your back scratched, you did not love the way her fingers felt inside of you. The next time, she asked of you to take him to school, you obeyed without any arguments. There was no way you were going to have a repeat of last time.