Who Do You Hit?

Prompt by: Janafo28

Leon was getting older and part of your responsibilities as parents, the two of you needed to teach him how to drive. Lena was in charge of giving him written and oral examples while you took him out to practice his driving in the street. It had originally been the opposite way but Lena had terrible road rage that Leon had been too afraid to learn with her.

It was Leon's weekly oral test when it just so happened that James and Emily had decided to visit you. Not allowing Leon to miss a test, Lena continued on as if they weren't even there. It made you a smile a little to see Emily try to catch Lena's attention despite her having her full attention on Leon.

Since Lena wasn't paying any attention to her, she had to intervene this study session.

"Hey, Leon. I have a question for you. So imagine you're driving a car and Lena walks with me on the road, what would you hit?"

Leon absolute hated Emily because of you. He could tell that you were jealous of the fact that Emily kept on flirting with your wife. Just like you, Leon decided to hate her for you as well.

"Easy, definitely you!"

Your smile grows wider at his answer and secretly pat his back when no one is looking.

Lena rolls her eyes at Leon's answer, figuring that you had something to do with this.

"Leon? You hit the brakes."

Emily is still in shock about his answer.

"But I wasn't even an option."