Home

Prompt by: Janafo28

Somehow, you managed to arrive back home without getting into an accident. You were still crying and it seemed like there was no end to the tears.

How could Lena do this to you? You thought she would go back to being your loving wife after the expansion had finished but you were wrong. You didn't even know if this had been her first time. Or what else she had done with that woman.

You wanted to leave, you wanted to move out and never look back. Leon was gone, but Lauren wasn't. You couldn't leave your daughter alone. She needed you and she was sure as hell going to get the support she needed from Lena.

"Mum? Mommy?! I'm home!"

Lauren shouted from downstairs.

You wipe away your tears as best as you can and walk downstairs, hoping she didn't take notice that something was wrong.

"I'm here, sweetheart,"

Lauren only takes one glance at you to see that something was wrong.

"What did mum do?"

You weren't going to destroy Lauren's image of Lena.

"Nothing, love. I just heard that they were closing my favorite restaurant and you know how much I love that place."

Lauren didn't believe you for a second. She knew it had to do with Lena but she didn't want to push it.

"How about we order in and watch movies?"

You give her a smile and pull out your phone.

"I'd like that."