Jealous Vibe

Prompt by: Janafo28

Lena would often time scroll through your tag pictures on instagram so she could save the pictures they would often post of you. They were always such good quality and she loved having them as her wallpaper or contact picture. She just clicked on the tagged tab when right away, there's dozens of pictures with you and a woman clinging to you like a koala. Clicking on of the pictures, she reads the caption, 'is (y/n) really cheating on lena?! Now's my chance to ask her out.' She calms herself down, wanting to read the rest of the captions. Lena eventually ends up reading them all until she comes across the original pictures. '#TBT Miss my bestie!"

She practically growls at the caption and makes her way over to you.

"What is this?!"

You turn around, wondering what had made Lena all worked up.

"Who in the world is that woman?"

You're completely confused, simply trying to remember if you had met anyone new.

"What woman?"

Lena walks over to you, showing you the picture that she was talking about.

"That woman who clings to you like a fucking koala?!"

Letting out a chuckle, you gently moved her phone away, pulling her down on to your lap.

"Is Lena Luthor, my gorgeous wife, jealous?"

Lena practically melts at your touch but doesn't allow herself as she's still annoyed.

"What? No, (y/n)! I'm not jealous, you idiot. It's just."

You interrupt her, knowing where she was going with it.

"Babe, it's alright. She's an old friend. I only have eyes for you. I love you."

Lena can't help but doubt you. Sure, you always reassured her that you loved her but sometimes her mind would take over and make her think you didn't love her.

"Are you sure?"

Seeing the unsure look in her eyes, made you pull her in for a soft kiss.

"I love you, Lena. I only have eyes for you. We have two wonderful children together and I'm not going to ruin what we have by cheating on you. I would never cheat on you."

Satisfied with your response, she climbs off of your lap.

"Fine, I love you too. I need to go though. I'll see you later."

"Wait, Lena. Where are you going?"

Lena doesn't respond as she's calling Jess to arrange a flight to Christina's city.