What's Your Type?

Prompt by: Janafo28

It had been a month after the car accident, an there was suddenly another assassination attempt against your family. Neither you or Lena could catch a break and sometimes you just wish you could take them away and hide them so no one could ever hurt them but that was impossible.

Your family had decided to spend a day at the park for a picnic. Everything was going fine, all of you were laughing at some lame joke that you had said when you suddenly noticed a man pointing a gun at Leon. Without thinking about it, you pushed Leon behind you, managing to get shot in your chest.

Lena panics and quickly goes to cover you and Leon while dialing Kara.

"Love? Stay with me. I need you to focus on me. You're going to be okay."

You just simply nodded, feeling too exhausted as you kept losing a lot of blood.

After what seemed like an eternity, Alex and Kara arrived with the rest of the DEO to the park. Kara had taken Leon to a safe house while Alex dealt with your gun wound.

She motioned for them to bring a stretcher over for you as she covered your wound.

"(y/n), what your type?"

You grinned and began to give your list as you looked at Lena.

"Raven haired woman, super gorgeous, preferably with emerald eyes, scientist, genius billionaire, and bonus if her name is Lena and her surname is Luthor."

Lena blushed at your words but couldn't help but roll her eyes as you joked at such a critical time.

"Your blood type, (y/n)!"

Alex scolded you.

"Sorry, AB Positive."