Kissing

"All I want for Christmas is youuuuu, BABYYYYY"

You sang at the top of your lungs for the 500th time in the day. You had been in the Christmas spirit since November 1st and had been listening to Christmas music nonstop. Lena had been okay with your singing at fist but after going a week of just listening to the same songs over and over again, she just couldn't. She knew that you were purposely doing it to annoy her but had no way of proving it.

Lena had been trying to finish her latest project at home and just couldn't with the singing that had been happening since the early morning. She tried everything that would make you stop singing but it wouldn't work. You just continued on singing. With one last plan in mind, she stood up and made her way over to you.

You gave her a bright smile as you continue singing but was soon stopped as she kissed you. You didn't even attempt to pull back to sing your favorite part as you melted with her kiss. Lena had to pull back to be able to catch her breath.

She waited a couple of seconds for you to continue singing and smiled when she didn't hear anything.

"I could kiss you all day if it meant that you would stop singing."

You didn't even care that she interrupted your favorite song. All you wanted was for her to kiss you again.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Lena was happy to oblige.