Spaghetti

Prompt by: Janafo28

(Flashback)

You were getting your assess handed to you by this alien that had managed to get out of containment. Supergirl and Alex were having a hard time figuring out his weakness and you struggled to keep him contained within an area to avoid any civilians.

"Not again."

You whined as you saw his big hand slam you against the wall. Your breath was knocked out of you and it took you a while to stand up.

"Are you alright, (Y/n)?"

Alex says through the comms as she distracts the alien to give you a chance to stand up.

"Yep. Might've bruised a rib or two."

After struggling to get up, you dusted yourself off and looked towards where the alien was currently. Your eyes strayed away from the fight only to notice Lena's favorite Italian restaurant down the block.

"Lena? Babe? Are you there?"

You asked while shooting the alien to distract him yet again. Lena came on the comms despite not having an earpiece. You seriously needed to talk to J'onn about that.

"What is it? This better not be a goodbye message."

You could hear the worried tone in her voice and it made your heart melt. She was always looking out for you as you did with her.

"What? Hell no! I just wanted to say that you remind me of spaghetti"

She scoffs, realizing this was going to be another of your dumb jokes.

"I fucking love and will die for spaghetti."

Alex came back on the comms before Lena could answer.

"And I will throw you a bowl of spaghetti after this! Who even gave you a comm Lena?"

"I'm a genius. I made my own."