Lena's Pregnant - Part 6

Prompt by: Janafo28

Leon had been bugging you for almost a month about letting him go to SDCC. He claimed it was the perfect place to impress Jaime and that he just needed to go. You kept denying him and telling that you were too busy to just go on a short vacation to go.

Leon was desperate and so he had to bring out the big guns.

"Mum, please. I have to go to SDCC with Jaime. It's perfect and I really want to impress her by getting the tickets so late. She wanted to go but hadn't been able to get any and I know you. You'll be able to get them."

"That sounds like fun. What did your mom tell you?"

"She said she's too busy to just go out on a vacation."

"Well you let me worry about that."

A few weeks later and all 4 of you are making your way to the convention. Leon had woken you up bright and early, claiming that he wanted to look around and shop before the meet and greets started. Lena was quite tired but didn't have the heart to tell him no so she just followed you around, practically leaning on you as she walked.

An hour later and you could hear a bunch of screaming and yelling, it made you curious to see what was happening so you went to go check it out.

You gasp when you notice why everyone was yelling and screaming.

"What? What happened? Are you okay?"

Lena asks, a little panicked as she heard you.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. It's just it's Chris Evans! I have to meet him. We have to go meet him."

Lena looked at the line and shook her head.

"That's fine. I'll stay here and wait for you guys."

"You sure?"

"Yes! Now go before they run out of tickets."

You quickly paid and got in line.

Yes, you were famous thanks to Lena and you met all kinds of celebrities, politicians and stuff but you couldn't help but feel starstruck. Everything about him was just so.. you couldn't even find the words.

It was finally your turn and you quickly composed yourself. Thanking, Lena for the fact that you had gotten better at dealing with your emotions.

He stood up, giving you a a hug after signing your phone case. The best part was that he had managed to recognize you and asked to take a selfie with you. The thing that got you smiling the most was the fact that he had followed you in instagram. It was a dream come true and you were still starstruck when you made your way back to Lena.

Lena smiled when she notice how happy you were.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

You looked at her curiously and she continued to explain herself.

"Like when you see something you really like."

"Well you know, it's Chris Evans. He was freaking awesome. Gave me a hug, took a selfie and even managed to follow me on instagram! How freaking cool is that? You just don't get to experience that everyday."

Lena just stares at you. Not understanding what the big deal was.

"Oh really?"

"Heck yeah!"

"Okay then.."

The way back home was quiet. Real quiet that the closer you got home, the more nervous you got. Since Lena couldn't really carry anything heavy, she quickly parked the car and made her way home without waiting for anyone to get down.

You sighed and made Leon help you with the bags.

As you made it to the front door, you noticed that it wouldn't budge.

"Lena! Honey! You forgot about us."

You knew she could hear you and so you continued knocking on the door.

Hours later and you were still pleading for her to let you in. Leon figured that she wasn't going to budge and went home with Jaime.

"Lenaaaaa! I'm sorry."