R.I.P Mum

Prompt by: Janafo28

Lena was feeling like death. She had to force herself to climb out of bed as she couldn't miss a day at the office. Had you not left early, then you would have forced her to stay at home. Already a few minutes late, she hurried up to get to the office.

Jess or Kara would have taken noticed of how sick Lena had been but she never showed up to the office. Simply just headed straight from the elevator to the board room.

Hours later and she finally arrives back home. Finding you in the kitchen making dinner for everyone.

"Lena! You'...God, Lena. What the hell. You look like death."

She's incredibly pale and shaking. You had no idea how no one managed to kick her out of the office after seeing her like this.

"Come on. You need to lay down."

"'m fine."

Lena mumbled.

You slowly helped her walk to the living room only for her to pass out halfway.

"Lena!" You catch her just in time before her head hits the floor. "Leon! Your mum passed out. Call 911."

Leon was panicking. He couldn't think clearly. His mum had passed out right in front of his eyes. He was scared.

"What's their number?!"

Lauren rolls her eyes. She was much more calm than he was. Pulling out her phone, she dialed the emergency number.

"R.I.P. Mum. You will be missed."

"Lauren!"

"I'm already calling!"