Chapter 4- Need advice

Brooklyn kept demanding for Logan to wake up, that it wasn't the same and she needed someone to argue and disagree with. "I should be pissed at you for turning me down the way you did, but I want you to know, I'm not upset. I'm so used to you turning me down, that I don't even know why I tried kissing you."

Her tears began to flow harder the more she thought about the accident "Logan, just think... had you not shielded me the moment we flew forward, and wrapped your arms around me the moment we began rolling I probably would be just as hurt as you, or even worse. You saved me... for that I am forever grateful, thank you... damn I hate you right now, with all the shit I put you through and all the smack talk I have said to you, I'm surprised you even tried protecting me. To be honest, I didn't deserve it, and I should be the one in your position right now."

Logan heard her voice and what she was saying and began dreaming about when he took her home and slept with her. He was on a mission; he was still upset with her for calling his nightstick junk. She walked him inside her home, and pinned him against the wall, attacking his mouth.

He wasn't about to turn her down, and wanted to show her he did in fact know how to use it, after she claimed he didn't when they were at the bar the night before. Next thing he remembers is picking her up and asking her to direct him to her room. There, he laid her on the bed, ravished her body, and took her to a place she wasn't expecting, that had her begging for more.

After rocking her world for the night, he snuck out and headed home, smiling the entire way home. She'll never have this again... he muttered under his breath. He felt he got what he wanted, gave her what she wanted, and proved to her that he was the champion at love making, and was out to show her that'll never happen between them again.

He fast forward his dream to the next time she tried throwing herself at him, he messed with her thinking he was going to take her on the bus and rock her world again, only to take a fan on the bus while she watched the two go inside, and not come out for a while. When the fan walked out with a smile you couldn't wipe off, she confronted him.

"You fucking asshole... what were you doing with her in there?" she screamed as she approached him.

He smiled and held out his hands "I gave her my love toy; what do you think I was doing?"

She slapped him across the face in front of his friends, yelled not so nice words at him, and slapped him across the face again, harder. She held up her middle finger close to his face and yelled "FUCK YOU!" she turned around, and stormed away, pushing Tim out of the way so she could get onto the bus.

He stood there with a smile, holding his face "Damn she slaps hard."

"I take it you deserved it." Rick said, shaking his head.

"What did you do anyway?" Sam asked, as Logan was getting ready to step foot in the bus.

"She's pissed because I had someone else in my bed, and not her."

Brooklyn stared an evil glare at Logan when he got into the bus, and turned her head when he smiled at her. He sat down next to her, and grinned when she scooted further away from him "Don't even think about sitting next to me." she snapped.

He leaned over to her, and whispered in her ear "I thought you said my shit was junk, and didn't know how to use it?" He moved away from her, and chuckled "Oh wait, I forgot, that was before you got the feel of it... what do you think of it now?"

Sam and Tim looked at each other, and knew instantly what was going on but didn't say anything, not wanting to get in the middle of their quarrel, instead they changed the subject, and asked where the next stop was.