Chapter 37- Ready for more

"Yeah!" Logan yelled in excitement, and picked up Bodhi, carrying her bridal style out the chapel. He set her down, and pulled her in for another kiss "Finally... you're my wife." he moaned into her mouth.

He pulled out the gold flask that Samantha gave him, with his, and Bodhi's name etched into it, took a chug off it, and held it out in front of Bodhi "Want some? It's fireball..." he winked.

"Just a little, I'm breastfeeding, remember?"

"Well, after you feed them, you could chug as much as you'd like, then feed me." he says, grinning, and wiggling his eyebrows up and down, fast.

"You're terrible." she giggled.

Jenna and Adele, grabbed the twins, and headed out to see Logan and Bodhi, congratulating them with a hug. "Can you watch them for a moment, while we talk to our friends?" Bodhi politely asked.

"Go right ahead, this is your day... we have no problem with watching our grandchildren." Adele said with a sincere smile.

As everyone walked outside, they stopped to congratulate the two, giving them hugs, and wishing them the best. Bodhi looked to her side, and saw Grant's arm around a beautiful gal, she was in awe with her, she was tall, thin, and had long curly dark brown hair. She elbowed Logan, and pointed to her side, showing him who Grant was with "Did you know about this?" she asked, whispering.

He smiled, and leaned his head over Bodhi's shoulder, looking at the two "No, I didn't, this is awesome." He reached over Bodhi, snapping his fingers, and getting Grant's attention "Grant! Come over here." he said happily.

Grant walked the woman he was with over to Logan, and Bodhi, grinning as he walked, and reached for Bodhi as he approached "You look absolutely stunning... Logan is a lucky man."

"Thank you, I see you are too."

Grant pulled back and looked at Logan, holding out his hand and shaking it "You lucky dog, you." Logan chuckled.

"No, you're the lucky dog... now get down on your hands and knees, and bark like a dog." he joked.

Logan laughed, and gave Grant a playful shove "I don't think so... that's only for Bodhi, even then if she asked, I'm not sure if I would do it." He looked at the woman, and grinned "So, when did this all happen?" he asked Grant quietly.

"A little while ago... been keeping it hush, hush... didn't want anyone thinking that she was the reason why you got an album deal."

"Was it?" Logan curiously asked, with a wicked grin.

"No, this all started after you were asked to come in and sign a contract with the recording company. She's perfect, I have never been so happy... Andrea insisted on coming, wanting to formally introduce herself to Bodhi."

"Congratulations." Andrea said to Bodhi. "I know we've seen each other a couple times in the studio, and have never said one word... My name is Andrea, and I must say, you're one beautiful bride. Since working with Logan, I have gotten to know him, he can be quite the handful, and is very lucky to have found you." she giggled.

"That he is, who else would put up with his smart ass and sexual remarks?" she laughed. She looked at Logan, and shrugged her shoulders, seeing he was raising his eyebrow at her "Well, it's true."

Tim interrupted by weaseling his way in between Andrea and Grant, and reached for Logan's hand "Congratulations."

"Where've you been hiding?" Logan asked, thinking he didn't make it. He noticed a blonde standing behind, and took a double take. Using the back of his hand, he smacked Tim on the chest a couple times "Ah Tim? Who's that, is she with you?"