Chapter 34- I've got to go!

Grant was on the phone with the recording studio, wanting him to come in, sign paperwork, and to let the band know they were done with putting the album together. They had a copy waiting for them to listen to, and to see if there were any changes needed to be done.

While the band was on their way to Idaho to play in their state fair, Grant stopped into the recording studio, did what he had to do, and to grab the album before flying out to Boise.

While holding the first copy of the cd in his hands, he felt excitement, and couldn't wait to see Logan's face when he hands it over to him.

"After the bands approval, we'll need to have pictures taken of the band, and for them to choose the one they want for the cover." The manager explained to Grant.

"I'll get right on that, they're on their way to Idaho right now, I'll talk to Logan, and see what he says." He shook her hand, and smiled "We'll be in touch."

Grant left the studio in smiles, he knew he had chosen the right band over seven years ago, and now wished he had done this sooner for them. It came at the right time, Bodhi was set to deliver the twins soon, as well as Logan and Bodhi's wedding.

While on the plane, Grant couldn't hold off any longer, he got out his laptop, put on his headphones, and placed the cd into cd drive, and began listening to the music. He smiled, bopped his head up and down, and used his pencil to beat along to the music.

He looked at the man sitting next to him, and pulled out one of the headphones in his ear and chuckled "Don't mind me, I'm just listening to the next best band of your time, and they're the best you'll ever hear." He placed the headphone back into his ear, and listened to the entire cd, before landing.

For hours, Bodhi kept feeling cramping, assumed it was from traveling, and never said anything to Logan, or the doctor. While the band was rehearsing, she found a chair to sit, and laid her head back, closing her eyes. She was at the point she couldn't wait for the twins to be born, and for her to have her body back. Lately, she had been uncomfortable, her back hurt, couldn't sleep, and hated that she waddled every time she walked.

"Where's Grant? I haven't seen him since we left Nebraska." Brooklyn asked, feeling concerned.

Logan looked at the time, and wasn't too worried, since the concert didn't begin for another couple hours "He said he had to go back home to deal with some things, and that he should be here before the concert begins."

"Is it because of a girl?" Brooklyn asked snickering.

Logan shrugged his shoulders, and set his guitar down. He looked over to where Bodhi was standing, and saw that she wasn't there "Anyone see where Bodhi went?"

"She left the room a while ago." said Sam.

Logan set his guitar down and looked at Rick "I'll be right back, I'm going to make sure she's doing alright, she looked wiped out when we arrived here." He left the room, walked around, and spotted her in a chair, sleeping. He walked over to her, kneeled, and began lightly rubbing her stomach. He heard her moan a little, and stopped. "How are you doing?"

With her eyes closed, she sighed "I'm sore, tired, and that felt good, you shouldn't have stopped."

"Just think, they'll be here next week."

"I wish it was today, I can't take it any longer."

The doctor happened to be walking by, saw Bodhi and Logan, and walked over to them. He noticed a difference in the coloring on her face, and saw how stressed she looked. "How are you doing, Bodhi?"

Logan looked up, stood up, and shook the doctor's hand "Can you check her out, she's looking a little flustered and is complaining about tightness in her stomach."