Chapter 6- To the cabin

Samantha helped Chloe finish grabbing the machines, got themselves out of the room, and went the opposite way of Bodhi. "Where are we going?" Samantha asked worried. She didn't think they were supposed to head in the opposite direction, and didn't remember seeing it on the map Bodhi had drawn for them.

"Don't worry, Darla said to go this way, said she would meet us around the corner, and bring us to where we need to go.

"I know this way a lot better... and it's faster." Darla said, as they turned the corner. "Follow me."

Samantha groaned, her heart was beating faster the longer she followed Darla and Chloe, and couldn't help but turn her head whenever she thought she heard a noise, or a voice. When they got to an elevator that was for employees only, she began breathing heavier and faster, and her hands and knees were shaking to the point where she thought she was going to faint, or fall.

"I can't feel my feet." Samantha said panting, with a scared look on her face.

Darla snickered "Why? We're just about there, you'll be just fine... this brings us right to the ambulance."

"My legs are shaking so bad, that my knees feel like they're about to give out. I can't get them to stop shaking." she says as the doors opened.

"Trust me, you'll be just fine." Darla giggled, as they got onto the elevator. Samantha didn't care what she was saying, and was for sure they were going to get caught, and continued to shake. She felt once they were away from the hospital, and on their way up to the cabin she would be able to relax.

They quickly walked out, and rushed over to the ambulance. Just as they finished loading the last machine into the ambulance, they heard someone yelling at them.

"What are you girls doing?"

Chloe and Samantha froze as they looked at each other, wide eyed. They're hearts both beating hard and loud, and loud enough to the point where they could hear each other's heart beating. "Fucking knew it." Samantha whispered angrily, and feeling as if she were about to cry.

"Shit." Darla loudly whispered.

Darla turned around, saw that it was Landon, and shoved him hard when he approached her with a grin "You asshole!" You scared the fuck out of us!"

He thought it was funny, knowing they would feel like shitting their pants, but knew they were running out of time before they got caught and stepped into the back of the ambulance "Hurry up and get in..." he says holding onto the door for the girls to get in. He shut the door after the girls got inside, looked for Darla, and yelled "Let's go!"

Darla got into the ambulance, quickly started the vehicle and headed out of the hospital, turning her lights and sirens on. Once she got onto the freeway, she didn't want to bring attention to them, and decided to turn the sirens and lights off.

Bodhi sat there staring at Logan nervous as all hell, hoping she was doing the right thing. She looked at the machines, then over at Landon with a worried expression on her face "Do you think I'm doing the right thing?"

He looked down at Logan, grabbed his medical pen light out of his top pocket, and shined it into his eyes. "Hmm, there's no reaction with his pupils... did you happen to grab his medical paperwork?"

"Yes, I made photocopies of everything, they're in the rental truck."

"I'll take a look at them, and see if there is anything the doctors may have missed."

"Thank you." she said, feeling relieved "I just hope I'm not making a huge mistake... I just couldn't see them ending his life. Especially after what I've witnessed with him."