Chapter 27- Marry me

Bodhi looked away from her friends, looked at the crowd, and smiled as she looked back at Logan. Her heart was pounding hard and fast, and couldn't believe what he was getting ready to do in front of all the people, that she removed her hand from his, and covered her face with her two hands.

Logan smiled, removed her hands, and looked her in the eyes "Bodhi, you have been my rock, and angel since I entered that hospital and laid there in a coma. You risked your career, your own life, and believed in my life, when nobody else did. You have stuck by my side from the very beginning, and I'm glad to see that you're still here by my side, adventuring the world on this wild, crazy tour with me. I would like to continue on with this exciting journey that we've started, and for it to never end... Bodhi Carmen Knight... will you continue this life with me, and be mine forever?" he says, pulling a ring out of his pocket, and holding it out for her to see.

Bodhi grinned, and giggled as she looked back at the crowd who were chanting say yes, over and over. She looked back at the ring, and wiggled her finger, having him lean closer "Are you asking me to marry you, in front of all these people?"

With a grin on his face, he placed the microphone up to his lips and looked at the crowd "She just asked if I was asking her to marry me." he chuckled "Of course, I'm asking you to marry me..." he says, looking back at her, figuring he better ask her the right way "Bodhi, will you marry me?"

"Yes, I'll marry you."

He placed the ring on her finger, and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss, while everyone surrounding them, clapped and whistled. "Love you babe." he says, smiling as he pulled away.

He stood up, looked at the crowd and yelled "She said yes!"

He walked her back to her friends, and happily continued with the concert. He now knew how the grinch felt, when his heart grew three sizes. He couldn't wait for the concert to end, and to celebrate with Bodhi and her friends.

Instead of watching the rest of the concert, Bodhi kept looking at her ring, and would smile each time the lights would shine onto her finger, showing off the all the sparkles. Darla grabbed her hand, and pulled her hand up to look at the ring "Wow, it's beautiful! He did good... I love how big and round it is, and all the diamonds running along the sides, it's just gorgeous!" she said in awe.

"I love it! I wonder when he had time to buy it?"

Darla smiled, and gave her a nudge "Probably that time we went out, or when he disappeared for the day."

"Oh, yeah

"Oh, yeah..." she says, still admiring the ring as she looked at it.

Chloe and Samantha couldn't stop looking at the ring, and kept holding it up to see the sparkles "I'm so happy for you... at first I was jealous, but I'm really glad you're the one he chose." Chloe said, as she wrapped her arm around her, and rested her head on her shoulder. "You two are perfect for each other."