Chapter 29- Giving in

Logan looked at Bodhi with puppy dog eyes, in hopes she would come clean, and tell him. When she still refused, he rolled off her, and rested his hands on his chest "Fine... be that way." he mocked.

"Ugh..." she groaned as she rolled to her side, and propped her head up. She still wasn't about to give in, even though she knew he thought she was, and stared at him "If I was pregnant, don't you think I would tell you?" she says, feeling bad about lying to him. She wanted to tell him in the worst way, but wanted to wait until Christmas, and to make it more special.

He mockingly laughed, and rolled his head to the side "I have a confession to make... I have come to know you well, and can clearly see your lying to me. I may not be a smart man at times, but I'm smart enough to figure things out. I put two and two together, did the math on when your last cycle was, you've been blowing chunks all night, went straight to the bathroom when you got home, and saw how you tried sneaking in here... so, will you finally admit to me that you are?"

Bodhi gulped, looked away, and started shaking her head no, and stopped when she heard him say her name. She looked back at him looking saddened, and breathed in heavily "Dammit Logan, why are you pushing me so hard?"

"I deserve to know." he says, reaching up and cupping the side of her face "All I want to hear is, I'm pregnant."

The way he looked at her with saddened eyes, the tone in his voice in how he begged for her to admit, she couldn't hold back any longer, and closed her eyes "You just couldn't wait for Christmas could you?" she said quietly, wishing he would have just waited "The answer to your question is... I am in fact pregnant."

"I knew it!" he said excitedly, pulling her down on top of him, then rolled her over, and laid on top of her, smiling ear to ear "Was that so hard?"

"Yes, it was... I wanted to wait, and surprise you on Christmas... now you ruined it." she pouted "Now I've lost the mood for sex... you can get off me now."

She tried pushing him off, but was over powered by him. He felt bad, and didn't realize she wanted to surprise him. To make it up to her, he lowered his lips to hers, kissing her softly before parting and looking at her with guilt "I'm sorry Hun... I just wanted to know, I'm so much in love with you, and I wanted for this to happen more than anything, and couldn't help but beg for you to tell me that we've created something special."

"I just wanted to surprise you, that's all..."

Wanting to make it up to her, he lowered his lips to hers, kissing her with happiness, love, and passion, showing her in his kiss how much he loved her, how happy he was to hear that she's carrying his child, and feeling guilty on top of it for making her spill the beans to him.

The way he was kissing her, got her back into the mood, and began moaning into his mouth as she kissed him harder. Pulling away for air, she tilted her head back, allowing his lips to trail her neck. The feeling of his hot breath against her as he trailed her neck with warm kisses, had her feeling excited, wet, and forgetting she was even upset with him.

Wanting to have another taste of her and to excite her even further, he trailed his tongue down her body, tasting the rainbow until he hit the pot of gold, exciting her to no end and driving her wild.

Just as she was about to release her treasures, he moved up to her lips, kissing her with demand while thrusting himself into her, making love to her for hours. He pulled her into his arms, as he rolled off her, and kissed the top of her head "I love you, hopefully I'm forgiven."

She slid her head up and smiled as she looked into his pretty green eyes. There was something about the coloring in his eyes that got her every time she looked into them, and couldn't help getting lost into them. "I love you too, and as much as I wanted to stay mad at you... I just can't."