Chapter 10- Apology accepted

Bodhi laid in Logan's arms, smiling as he sang to her. She never had anyone sing to her before, and thought it was sweet and romantic, and how he sang to her was soft, quiet, and meaningful, that when he squeezed her tighter against him, it caused her to fall asleep.

The next morning, she woke up still in his arms, and carefully slid his arm off her to get out of bed. She quietly got off the bed, put on her robe and headed into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. She stood at the counter watching the coffee brew, thinking about what she and Logan did the night before, hoping what she did with him wasn't a mistake.

As she was pouring herself a cup of coffee, Logan snuck up from behind, wrapped his arms around her waist, leaned around her and kissed her cheek, giving her goosebumps. "Morning." he said in a deep morning voice.

"Morning." she smiled "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Sure, I'll take a cup... how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby." she smiled while pouring him a cup of coffee.

His hands trailed up and down the sides of her body, and began kissing the side of her neck. "That's good, I slept well myself... almost too good, that when I woke up, I was as stiff as a metal pole, and wasn't able to beat down the swelling since the woman who fell asleep in my arms last night, was missing."

She giggled and turned around, holding his cup in front of him "Your coffee." she smiled "I think you'll live." she winked. She slid out of his arms, and headed for the fridge "Are you hungry?" she asked as she opened the door, and looked to see what they had.

"I'm very hungry..."

"What would you like to eat?"

"Scrambled eggs between the legs." he said with a grin, while taking a sip of his coffee.

She turned around, and gave him a funny look "I meant as for food."

"I thought scrambled eggs was food?"

"Between my legs?" she giggled. She turned around and grabbed the carton of eggs "I'll make you eggs and sausage." She realized what she said, and rolled her eyes knowing he would make a comment. She turned around and saw him grinning "Don't even say it." she laughed.

He chuckled "I didn't say anything... although I do like my sausage folded in between my eggs."

"Why don't you go lift some weights while I make your breakfast." she laughed.

Logan laughed and walked away. He was in a good mood, and loved seeing that he could make someone laugh and smile. He thought about how his relationship was with Brooklyn, and how complicated it was over the years. He liked teasing and giving her a hard time, knew she hated it, and it only made him want to do it more.

Even though they fought all the time, and had hurt her feelings over the years, he still felt a certain type of love for her. It wasn't the kind of love she was looking for, and still felt guilty for sleeping with her, the only love he had for her, was as a friend.

While lifting weights, he continued thinking of Brooklyn, and wondered when he starts touring with the band again, how she'll react when he introduces Bodhi to her, and hoping to introduce her as his girlfriend.

Bodhi walked out of the kitchen, and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed, watching him lift weights. She noticed he had a different look in his eye, and could tell he was in serious thought about something. "Breakfast is done."

He looked her way, set the weights down, and stood up "Thanks."

He sat down at the table and started itching his head where the staples were "Damn my head itches."