Chapter 25- Fun times ahead

Darla, Samantha, and Chloe were watching a movie when Logan and Bodhi came home with Landon. Bodhi sat on the couch next to Chloe, and grinned while looking over at Darla.

Darla noticed Bodhi eyeing here, had a huge smile on her face, and thought maybe Logan surprised her with what he had to do "Did Logan tell you what he had to do?" Darla asked.

"No, he didn't, he said I had to wait." she says rolling her eyes "But we brought home something you might like." She turned around, and smiled ear to ear, waiting for Landon to show his face. Darla had been talking about him all week, how bad she wanted to see him again, and how she hated that he moved so far away. He walked into the living room, and held out his arms "Honey I'm home... did you miss me?"

Darla looked at Landon, looked over at Logan, then over to Bodhi "Holy shit, did you know he was coming?"

Bodhi shook her head no, and grinned "Nope... seems like Logan is having fun with his surprises lately."

"There's more to come..." Logan said quietly with his mouth covered and smiling, as he leaned closer to Landon.

Darla stood up and walked over to Landon, hugging him "I'm so glad you're here, how long are you here for?"

He let go from their embrace, and looked at her with a grin, he too was happy to see her again, and was glad to see she approved of him showing up without letting her know "Three weeks, I had sick, and vacation time I needed to use up before I forfeited it... and what better time to use it than this time of year."

Logan left the room to call his parents, making sure they'll be at his home first thing in the morning to start preparing for the big meal, and letting them know there'll be more people than planned. He then headed into his bedroom to put his things away, and saw Bodhi's check on the bed, picked it up and stared at it.

He still couldn't believe it, for someone not knowing how to play the game, and to win like that, he was mind blown. Bodhi walked into the room, saw him looking at the check and walked over to him "I don't know what I should do with that check. I wanted cash, but got a check instead..."

"It's better to have a check, someone would have nabbed you, had you taken the money."

"Grant was saying the same thing."

He handed her the check, telling her to put it somewhere where she wouldn't lose it, and that he'll cash it for her later. "I don't want to cash it, I was thinking of maybe putting it in a bank account, or just giving you the check."

"That's your money... I don't want it."

"But it was your money that I gambled with. I could have easily lost the money."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tightly against him, pecking at her lips softly "So... It was money I gave you, for you to do whatever you wanted with. You're not working, and not bringing in any income, therefore, whatever money I give you, it's yours, and you're free to do, or buy anything you want with it, no questions asked."

Her heart began to melt, and a smile crept up her face, loving the way he was thinking, but felt it wasn't right "You're way to sweet, but I can't depend on you for money all the time, and I do have money saved."

He cupped the sides of her face, smiled, and gave her a short but sweet kiss "Save your money, all I care about is, you being happy, taken care of, and having everything you ever wanted. I've been saving money for years, and the only time I spent anything, was for our cabin. You're my girl, and that means while you're with me, I'll do whatever it takes for you to have the best life possible."

He lowered her on the bed, and began kissing her passionately, while roaming his hands up and down the sides of her body, moaning and groaning, and wanting to make love to her right then and there.