Chapter 35- When I look into your eyes

Logan stepped out of the room and made a phone call, calling his parents to let them know that the babies were born, and that they wouldn't be leaving the hospital anytime soon. He then called her parents, letting them know their grandkids have arrived, as well as sent messages to Bodhi's friends, when neither one answered their phones. Without letting Bodhi know, he had Grant set up airline tickets for their parents and friends, and flew them to Idaho.

Logan was standing over the babies' crib, rubbing his finger along both their cheeks, when he heard a knock at the door. He opened the door to see that the band was outside, holding flowers, and gifts "Can we come in?" Brooklyn asked.

He opened the door wider, and held his finger to his mouth "Bodhi is asleep at the moment, but you can come in, and see the babies... they're asleep also."

They all walked over, and circled the crib, looking at the two precious sleeping babies "Damn Logan, out of all of us, I never thought you would be the first one to ever have children." Tim said quietly "You can tell their both your children, he looks like you, and she looks like her..."

"Of course, they're mine... they can't get any more perfect than this." he grinned. "I know they're sleeping, but would anyone like to hold them?"

"Sure would... I may be a bitch, but I'm a sucker when it comes to babies." Brooklyn said smiling. She reached into the crib and was about to pick the baby girl up, until Logan stopped her.

"Go wash your hands..."

"Damn Logan, I don't have any diseases or anything."

"I know, and I don't care... Bodhi and I talked, and she would like for everyone to wash their hands before holding either of them... for health and safety issues. You all know she's a nurse, and this is something that she's used to doing. It's all about protecting the babies from any type of germ that could pass along to them."

"Okayyy." she whispered, surprised. She walked over to the sink, and scrubbed her hands, with the others following behind her. She walked over to the crib and looked at Logan, holding her hands out "Washed, now may I?"

He smiled, and waved his hand down at the babies "Yes, now you may hold them."

Grant came back into the room, and pulled Logan to the side, letting him know that everything is set up, and that they all should be there the following day. "You got a hold of everyone?"

"Yes, your parents, hers, and her friends."

"Thank you." Logan says, giving him a fist bump.

Brooklyn stood there holding Leilani, and looked up at the white board on the wall. She saw how tiny the both were, and was curious as to how much they weighed "Wow, I knew they were tiny, but wow five pounds?"

"Actually, that's pretty good, considering they were nearly a month early. Although she's the smallest one, just shy of five pounds."

Brooklyn looked down at the little girl in her arms, and smiled "Pretty name for a pretty girl... your dad did good for once." She rolled her eyes to the side to see Logan's expression, and giggled quietly "I'm kidding, I'm kidding... you both are lucky to have been blessed with beautiful children, and I'm happy for you."

She handed the little girl over to Sam, and asked Rick if she could hold the little guy. She was in heaven looking at them, and while holding the little boy she starting getting the urge to have children of her own.

Bodhi could hear people talking, and opened her eyes. Rolling over to her back, she saw the band, and smiled "Glad to see you all could make it." she tiredly said. "Sorry to ruin your night."