Chapter 32- Ice cream & Snickers

Logan kept looking at the clock, and was hoping they would have been done by now. It was now two hours since he last talked to her, and hadn't heard anything from the doctor or Bodhi, and was becoming a little nervous. Rick walked up to Logan, and playfully began punching him in the arm "Come on man, if you would get your mind off her for a bit, we can get out of here. I'm sure she's just fine, and would have gotten a call from the doctor if something was wrong."

"I suppose your right... It just worries me, that's all." he sighed. He grabbed his guitar, and headed back into the studio "Let's try this again." he said to the other band members. 

Rick followed Logan into the studio, and sat down behind the drums. "Let's hurry and get this song finished, so Logan can get home, and check on Bodhi."

Brooklyn raised an eyebrow, and looked at Logan "There's one thing I'd like to know... how on earth were you able to become so soft? I'm still trying to figure that out."

"Maybe because the only one who turns me on is Bodhi." he muttered to himself. He shifted his body and looked over at Brooklyn "I know it's something that you'll never understand, but that's alright... It's not like I have to impress you. You just worry about your relationship with Sam, and I'll worry about how Bodhi is being treated. She's the queen in my heart, and the only one I have to worry about making happy."

"I see you've never changed." Brooklyn mocked.

"Same to you... but I'm still me." he says while winking at her. He walked over to her, wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and pulled her against him "I wouldn't trade you for anything either... you may be a pain in my ass, but now you're Sam's pain in the ass." he chuckled, smiled, and kissed her on the cheek "It feels good to be back, doesn't it?"

"Get out of my face, before you see stars again." she says, giggling.

Logan laughed, and walked away from her "Are you all done arguing in there, or do we need to wait a little longer?" Grant said over the intercom, shaking his head "Damn kids." he said to the other guys in the room "Those two will never change, and I think that's how they want it between them." he laughed.

"We're finished, let's get this finished." Logan called out, looking at the window.

Logan and the band were able to record two more songs before calling it a day, he quickly packed up, said his goodbyes, and rushed out of the building. He barely had his car in park before he turned the key, shutting his car off, and ran into the house, leaving his door wide open. "Bodhi?" he called out as he rushed in the doorway.

She walked out of the kitchen, and looked at Logan with a serious look, and with her hands on her hips "Did you bring my ice cream?"

"Oh shit no..." he groaned as he took his shoes off " I was in a hurry to get here, I hadn't heard anything from you or the doctor, and thought something was wrong." He walked over to her, cupped her face, and gave her a kiss.

He pulled back, and tilted his head to the side when she didn't kiss him back. Her hands were still on her hips, and she was giving him the look "What did I do?"

"I specifically asked you to bring me home some peanut butter ice cream... I needed it like three hours ago, and am still craving it... I'll fill you in when you come back with my ice cream." she says, smirking as she turned around, and headed back into the kitchen.

He tilted his head back, and groaned "I'll be right back."

Bodhi giggled when she peeked her head around the corner, and saw Logan putting his shoes. "Do you need a snickers bar, also?" he asked, not thinking she heard him.

"Why a snickers?" 

He turned his head, and stood up placing his hand on the doorknob, and smiled "Because it satisfies."