Chapter 17- Where I belong

The next day, Logan was extremely pumped about going and seeing the band, that Bodhi couldn't help but notice the smile on his face. His smile was contagious, that it made her smile, and feel excited for him. Throughout the day he would go up to her, pick her up, and spin her around, planting big kisses on her. He also would chase her around the hotel room, and once he got to her, he would pick her up, playfully drop her onto the bed and kiss her like there was no tomorrow.

Before heading to the concert, Logan looked over the song list that the band had chosen, adding a couple songs to the list, and sighed when he noticed one of the duets with Brooklyn. Being that the guy who temporarily took over for Logan didn't know that he would be there tonight, he figured he would ask for him to stay for the night and to do the duet with her.

Grant noticed it was time to head out to the arena, he went over to Logan and Bodhi's room, and knocked. He could hear them goofing around and was about to knock again until the door opened and saw Bodhi, she opened the door further, letting him in "We need to get going if you want to surprise them." he says, looking at Logan, and tapping his watch.

Logan quickly stood up, and smiled "I'm ready, let's get going." He walked over to Bodhi, and placed his hand on the small of her back, and began walking her out the door.

"I hope this guy you hired, Kurt, won't be offended if I take over tonight."

"I'm not sure if he would or not, he knew that you would eventually be back, and that it was only temporary. He just wasn't expecting for it to be tonight." Grant says as they stepped foot into the elevator.

Logan looked at Bodhi, then looked at Grant, scratching his head "I did happen to notice a duet with Brooklyn, and don't feel like doing the song with her, so I will be asking Kurt to sing the duet with her, if that's alright."

"Do what you have to do, all I ask is, for all of you to get along tonight, at least before the concert." he snickered, knowing he's asking a lot.

Bodhi looked at Logan curious as to what song he was talking about, and felt like asking him, but didn't want to start anything, and let it go, thinking she'll know when the time came. Once they got to the arena, Logan and Bodhi followed Grant backstage, and prepared themselves for the night.

Bodhi sat down on the couch watching Logan practice playing the guitar, and warming up his vocal cords. He looked at her, and winked "Damn this feels good. To be sitting here, practicing and warming up, and to know I'll be out on stage entertaining again. You have absolutely no idea how much I've missed this."

"I believe you." she smiled. Looking at him, and seeing how happy he was, made her feel good, and made her feel proud for everything she had done for him. If it weren't for her, he most likely wouldn't be here, and it saddened her that it almost happened. "Do your parents know where you're at?"

He shook his head, and looked down at the guitar "No, I haven't talked with them since I first called, letting them know I was alive and well... maybe I should, huh?"

Bodhi was surprised, after what his mom went through seeing him the way he was, and was for sure he would have been calling her more often. "I think that you should... I'm sure they would like to know where you are, that you're OK, and I'm sure they would love to see you."

Grant interrupted, and handed Bodhi an all access backstage pass to wear around her neck, letting the workers know she was allowed to be back with the band, and to access anywhere she would like to be. "You'll need this, or someone might kick you out."

"Thank you." she said, taking it from his hand, and looking at it before putting it on.

"I just got word that they'll be here any minute... enjoy your reunion, I'll be making sure everything else is in order while you all have your surprise visit." Grant smiled, looking at Logan.