Chapter 9- Love is in the air

"Logan." she whispered, looking into his green eyes that had her heart pumping faster. "I'm not so sure this is appropriate."

He pecked at her lips again, causing her to close her eyes. "You can't tell me you don't feel anything." he said lowly, softly touching his lips against hers. Her insides were reacting wildly to his kisses, that it had her wanting a kiss that would give her an orgasm right there.

"Not even a little curiosity of what it would be like to kiss me?" he asked, hoping for the answer he wants to hear.

"I- I-" she stuttered, turning her head away from him. "I know how band members are, and I'm not one for one-night stands."

He curled his finger under her chin, and slowly turned her head back to look her in the eyes "I'm not looking for that... not at all... what I would like, is just a kiss. The entire time I was asleep, I heard you... it was you that I wanted, and worked hard at trying to find you."

She wasn't sure how much she could hold back from kissing him, and stepped away. She knew she needed to clean, and filet the fish, and to get them into cold water until she fried them up.

She picked up the basket of fish, and set them on the filet table the owners had set up near the dock. He ran his hands through his hair feeling like he was being turned down, and felt something he never felt before. He walked over to her, asking her what was on his head.

"That's where they had to put staples, you had bleeding in the brain, and they needed to operate... it almost killed you..."

His eyes grew big, and was shocked to hear that "What else happened with me?"

She handed him a spoon, and showed him how to clean the fish. While showing him, she giggled when the scales kept flying up, hitting him in the face. "Sorry, didn't mean to laugh."

"Yes, you did." he smiled. "So... can you tell me more what happened with me?"

"To answer your question, you had broken ribs, arms, legs, as well as cuts and bruises all over your face... I do have pictures of you covered in casts, and with your head bandaged up. When you're ready to see them, I can show you."

He didn't want to see anything just yet, he helped finish cleaning and fileting the fish, and carried the bowl with the filets into the cabin. He set them on the counter, and sat down. He got quiet as he thought about what happened to him, what his band is up to and how he misses not being on stage. He looked at Bodhi and wondered what it would be like to be with her. Before the accident, he felt something was missing in his life, and as he thought about it, he figured out what was missing.

While Bodhi was making dinner, he stood up and started walking to the front door "I'm going to go for a walk, if that's alright?"

"Dinner should be done soon, are you alright?"

"I just need to get some fresh air."

Bodhi sensed he had something on his mind, and didn't like the fact he was going to go for a walk without her. She insisted he wait until she could go with him, and explained she was worried about him overdoing it, and could pass out.

"I'll be fine." he insisted as he walked out the door.

She walked to the door, opened it, and stood in the doorway with her arms crossed, watching him walk down the driveway. Shit... she muttered. She didn't want to upset him, let him be and went back inside, and into the kitchen to finish making dinner.

It had been an hour since Logan went for a walk, and dinner had been done for about a half hour. She stood at the window, watching for him to return and debated about going out to look for him. Just as she opened the door, she saw him walking up the driveway, feeling relieved to see him.