Chapter 12- Oops...

Bodhi woke up, looked at Logan and smiled. She was feeling revived, and couldn't believe how he maneuvered his tongue the way he did. She thought it was electrifying, satisfying, hot, and oh so pleasurable that the tingling sensations she was feeling, had her wanting to scream so loud, that their neighbors from miles away would hear her. The more she thought about him, how he used his words, the looks he would give her, his touches, his lips against hers, had her thinking about how she was falling for someone who had women out there dreaming of being with him, wanting him to be in their beds, and hoping to be the next Mrs. Logan Meyer.

She breathed in deep, and closed her eyes, smiling that she knew she had him. She may have not known who he was before, but remembered her friends always talking about him, how they wouldn't mind if they had a one-night stand with him, and how happy they would be if he were to ever acknowledge them.

She felt a little guilty, knowing Chloe was the one who talked about him the most, and how she always dreamed of him being in her bed. She always said she knew it would never happen, but now for her to be the one making love to him, she felt like she was betraying her, killing her dreams. Even though she was enjoying it, it was something she never thought would ever happen, and felt she needed to apologize to her.

Looking at him, and watching him sleep, was more relaxing to her knowing he was no longer in a coma, and knew if she were to kiss his lips, he would wake up instantly. She wanted to be the one he woke up to every morning, and give her the lustful looks he always does. She pushed herself up, and pressed her lips against his.

His arms quickly wrapped around her, deepened the kiss, and felt himself rise for the occasion. "I knew you couldn't resist me." he smiled.

"I was just testing to see how quick you would open your eyes for me."

He smiled, and tilted his head to the side "You should know me by now, that I'll always open my eyes for you." He pulled her in for a kiss, and pulled her onto him.

He was hard as a rock, and she was tingling below. With his lips still locked to hers, he rolled her over, laid on top of her, and had just thrusted himself into her, when there was a knock at the door. "Are you fucking kidding me?" he whispered, upset.

"Yea!" she called out. She looked at him, frowned, and sighed "I'm sorry..."

"Where's the coffee at?" Samantha asked. She turned around, looked at Darla, and giggled "I think I interrupted them." she whispered loudly.

"I'll be right out." she groaned.

Samantha walked over to the girls, still giggling. "I think I busted up whatever they were doing."

"Why?" Chloe asked "Is he in there with her?"

"I'm assuming so." she says, shrugging her shoulders "After I knocked, I heard a loud groan, and heard a fuck in the sentence." giggling "Sounded like his voice."

Chloe pouted and walked away, finding a chair at the breakfast bar. She placed her face in her hands and groaned "My life is ruined, that was supposed to be my husband."

Samantha and Darla laughed "It was a dream..." Darla said, sitting next to her. "Who knows, maybe someone better will come along. We all know this was just pure luck with her meeting him, being his nurse, and now... well... maybe lovers now." she smiled "I told you last night, be happy for her."

"I am happy, I just wished it was me." She lifted her head, and smirked "Yeah, yeah, I'm jealous. But I'm glad he chose her, and not some skank from a concert."

Bodhi walked into the kitchen, opened the cupboard and grabbed the coffee from the top shelf. She was irritated that they got interrupted, and didn't feel like looking at them. She got the coffee ready, and started walking out of the kitchen. The girls looked at each other, and didn't know what to say. "Sorry Bodhi, I didn't realize he was in the room with you... I honestly didn't mean to disturb you two." Samantha said, feeling bad.