Chapter 11- Showing their feelings

Another week has gone by and Bodhi was impressed with the progress of Logan's recovery. He was walking around like he wasn't tired anymore, and didn't have to stop to take any breaks while walking, his appetite was back, and he was lifting weights like it was nothing to him. And they seemed to be getting more comfortable with one another.

Darla had called Bodhi, letting her know that she and Landon were coming over, and that he wanted to check on Logan, to see how much he had improved. After arriving Landon had Logan sit on the bed, and began doing a checkup, checking his reactions to the pen light, his reflexes, ribs and looked at the scaring on his head.

"Wow, I'm very impressed. You are healing quite nicely, and much faster than expected." Landon says with a smile.

"I said the same thing." Bodhi said, sitting down next to Logan.

"I see Bodhi has been making sure you've been doing your exercises, that helps out a lot."

Logan smiled "She has been making sure I've been exercising everything. Even wearing me out while doing it."

Bodhi cleared her throat, knowing where Logan was going with his comment, and looked at Landon "Yes, I have been making sure he's been exercising his legs, arms, and I've been working hard on getting him back to where he was before all of this happened... I may not know what he was like before the accident, but with all he went through, I have to say he seemed to have never lost his humor."

Logan looked at her and laughed "I told you I'm not a comedian, I'm just being me."

"Anyway..." she says turning to Landon "Logan has been talking about wanting to go on tour again, what are your thoughts on that?" she asked, wanting Logan to hear it from a doctor, and for him to know that she wasn't just saying that it wasn't good for him.

He looked at Logan and placed his hands on his hips, and started rocking on his heels back and forth "Well... As of right now, I still wouldn't suggest it. With the surgery they had to do on the brain, it wouldn't be recommended at this time. I would have to have him come in, and for us to do a brain scan to see where he's at. You've come a long way in the couple weeks you've been awake, and you don't want to push it any further, and to have a setback."

Logan had a feeling he was going to tell him that, after Bodhi had been telling him all week, he wasn't ready. He felt ready, but knew in his heart he wasn't. He looked at Bodhi and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, whispering in her ear "Like I said last week, this just gives me more alone time to spend time with you."

After doing Logan's checkup, Bodhi took them all out for a boat ride, showing her friends the lake, and letting them know how much she loved being there. Darla noticed how Bodhi and Logan would eye each other at times, how he would wink, and smile at her, and how she blushed each time he looked at her. She could tell the two were becoming close, and couldn't be any happier for her.

They anchored the boat in the middle of the lake, turned on the tunes, and talked about what was next with Logan. As well as trying to figure out how to get the machines, and hospital bed back into the hospital without getting caught. They came up with many ideas, but still needed some more time and planning to work it all out, and to do it in a way where they wouldn't get arrested right on the spot.

"I'd say we have everything shipped to the hospital, that way nobody will get arrested." Bodhi said.

Landon laughed "Yea, that would work, but if they saw where they were being shipped from, they would know where to start looking for you."

"Oh... yea, I guess." she sighed. "We could always rent a moving van again, and drive to an area further away, in another state or something and ship them."