Epilogue

5 years later:

Bodhi had Logan running around town, looking for s'mores cereal. She had been craving it for weeks, and hadn't been able to find it anywhere. Everywhere he went, they were still out of it. Remembering what happened years ago when she was pregnant with the twins, he began to panic, and asked an employee if there were any hidden in the back.

"Sorry, I think everyone has been out for a while, and I'm not sure when we'll get any back in."

Logan groaned, while rubbing his face hard "What is it with this damn cereal?" He tugged on his hair, pulling hard, and raised his hands in the air, frustrated.

"I guess kids are loving it." he said looking at him strangely, and wanting to laugh seeing his hair sticking straight up like a mad man.

"Or demanding, pregnant wives." he groaned "Thanks anyway." As he walked down the aisle looking at the cereal selection, it hit him, and got an idea. He grabbed a box of Cocoa Puffs, Golden Grahams, a bag of marshmallows, some Hershey bars, and decided to make his own version. Going home, and without her knowing, he grabbed a bowl, poured a little of each cereal into the bowl, chopped up some of the chocolate, and threw some mini marshmallows into the bowl, and mixed it up.

Bodhi was in one of kids room, changing their daughter's diaper, and heard Logan calling out for her "I'm in here!"

He walked into the room, smiling, and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed "Your cereal is waiting for you at the table."

She quickly turned her head, and smiled "You found it?" she said excitedly.

Pushing himself away from the wall, he walked over to her, and kissed her on the lips "Enjoy."

Turning around he picked up Leilani, and held her up high into the air, tickling her "Your mom is one demanding woman, you know that? Hopefully, you don't turn out that way." he chuckled.

"That's not funny Logan..."

Setting Leilani back down, he laughed, and turned around "Well you are... each pregnancy, you've had me looking for something, but with the twins, and now this pregnancy it's been the worse, the things you've craved each time, you can't find the shit anywhere."

"I can't help it."

"Daddy, can you turn on Paw Patrol for us?" Micah asked, tugging on his pant leg.

"I said no cartoons until they finished their breakfast." Bodhi was quick to say, as she finished changing Nevaeh' s diaper.

Logan leaned down into Micah's ear, and whispered "I'll go turn it on, but make sure you finish your breakfast, or your mom is going to have me by the tea bags."

Micah ran out of the room, and back to the table, inhaling his cereal. As he ate his cereal, he looked across the table at his brother Liam, and spoke with his mouth full "Dad said he'll turn on Paw Patrol, but we have to eat, or mom will have him by the tea bags."

"Logan!" Bodhi said in shock "What did you say to Micah?" she asked, when she walked over to the table, and set Nevaeh into her highchair.

He laughed, gave her a wicked grin, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Tea bags?"

He laughed harder, and turned to walk into the kitchen "Like he knows what I meant." he says as he walked away from her.

She sat down, looked at her cereal, and furrowed her eyebrows as she lifted the spoon, studying what the cereal was "This isn't the s'mores cereal."

He stopped getting Nevaeh's food ready, and leaned his head back Shit... he groaned "Just eat it... it's basically the same shit, only better."