Chapter 16- Sold

Logan looked behind him, making sure Bodhi wasn't nearby, then turned back around and growled "What about her?"

"What will Brooklyn do, or say, if she sees you bringing another woman on tour?"

Logan laughed, shook his head, not believing what he was hearing. It made him wonder what Brooklyn was telling him the entire time he was away "Do you think I even care what she thinks? Last time I knew, this was my band, not hers. Or, did something change?"

"No, no... that's not what I'm trying to say, what I mean is, how is she going to take seeing you with another woman? Look what she has done in the past, and we all know how she feels about you... When you were in a coma, she was flying out to visit you every week. She cried, moped around, and well..."

"She'll live..." he says, cutting him off "I've already told her a few times before, we would never work out, and that I only wanted to be friends. The night of the accident I told her exactly how I felt. It's her problem, not mine."

Bodhi nervously walked out of the cabin, afraid of what Grant might say to her, and walked over to Logan. Logan turned to her, and slid his arm around her waist, pulling her to him. "Grant, Bodhi... Bodhi, this is my agent Grant." he said proudly, introducing them with a huge smile.

She held out her hand, wanting to shake his hand "We've met a few times before... Hello, again." she smiled.

He shook her hand, and smiled "So, you're the one who famously saved Logan... I thank you for that."

She smiled, and looked at Logan "I did what I had to do... it was the best thing I've ever done, even though it cost me my job." she sighed, looking away from Logan.

Logan grinned, and leaned into her ear, whispering "If you stay with me, you'll never have to worry about working ever again" he said, winking at her when she looked back at him and stepped back.

"I came out to let you know that I just got off the phone with Linda, she and Michael will be here in about two hours to go over what we talked about."

"Perfect... Let's get this stuff loaded, shall we?" Logan says, looking at Grant.

Grant followed Logan and Bodhi inside, walked over to the bed, and machines, and began carrying the equipment out. Logan kept noticing Grant eyeing Bodhi every time she bent over, to set things down inside the van, and was punched in the arm by Logan "Watch it there bud... that's my gal your checking out there." he said, after Bodhi walked back into the house.

Grant was surprised to hear Logan call her his gal, and didn't know what to say. He looked at him, and smirked "Gal? What have you two been up to here?"

"Oh, you know... we've been checking out the birds and bees, the flowers and the trees... that woman has shown me a lot, and changed my whole way of thinking. I have to say, she brought out the best in me." he smiled.

"I just hope by you bringing her along, it doesn't come back to kick you in the ass. I can already see the fighting begin between you and Brooklyn."

"What would be new? It'll just show that nothing has changed. It would be like I was never gone."

"Yea, you say that now... I just hope it doesn't create a mess between you and Bodhi. Women are like cats, their claws come out when their pissed."

Logan laughed, he knew what Brooklyn was like, and didn't care "I'm not worried."

Grant knew the two all too well, and knew it was going to be an issue. He decided to drop it, and see how it all pans out. He figured he would just say I told you so when it all goes down. Bodhi walked outside, and over to Grant, handing him her letter. "You're sure this is all they want?" she asked.