Chapter 7- "Are you awake?"

Landon and Darla stood next to her, and watched as Bodhi continued talking to him "Open your eyes Logan, I know you can do it." she says, sliding her fingers from his face, down his arm, and to the palm of his hand, ticking the inside of his hand. A smile crept up her face, when not only one of his fingers moved, it was now two. "I told you." she quietly said.

Landon pulled out his pen light and shined it into Logan's eyes, smiling when his pupils dilated for him. "Looks like he's coming around... keep up on what you're doing, I have a feeling he'll be awake in no time."

She felt relieved, and was thrilled to show someone she wasn't going nuts. "Nobody believed me, and here they were going to be so quick on terminating him."

"I believed you, that's why I helped do this for you." Darla said, smiling.

She looked up at Darla, grinning ear to ear "And I thank you all for what you did, risking your own careers to help me, and helping me risk my own career."

Darla softly giggled, and tilted her head with widened eyes "Well... you're still not out of the clear, they're eventually going to figure it out, and there'll be warrant out for your arrest."

Bodhi shook her head "Not if I bring him back, and show that they were about to make a huge mistake..."

"All I can say is, I hope you're right. This isn't going to go away, and they'll be searching for him hard."

Bodhi looked back at Logan, with only two weeks to figure things out, she began begging him to open his eyes. That night, Darla and Landon figured Bodhi had things under control and decided to leave. For hours, Bodhi worked with Logan by talking to him, exercising him, and giving him a sponge bath.

As Logan looked at the doors in front of him, he wondered why they were in the middle of nowhere, and was curious as to what was behind each door. He was about to open one of the doors and was told to stop. He turned and saw a person walking towards him, and tried focusing in on the person when all he saw was a blur.

"Are you the one whose voice I keep hearing, and who I have been trying to find?" he asked.

"No... I'm not her. But what I can tell you is, the woman you are searching for is behind one of those doors. You just need to figure out which one that is." The person says to him.

"What's the other door for?" Logan responded back, still trying to adjust his eyes.

"The other door, sends you over to eternal life..."

Days have gone by since Bodhi removed Logan from the hospital, doing everything she possibly could to save his life. She wasn't sure what to do, or what to say to him anymore to get him to open his eyes, and needed a little break. She stepped away from him, made herself some coffee, and sat outside with a cup of coffee in her hand looking out at the water, enjoying the fresh morning breeze and trying to think of what to do next.

She looked away from the water and over to the pontoon, and thought to herself what it would be like to take it out onto the water. She walked back inside, and over to Logan "You know, if you open your eyes, I'll take you out for a boat ride." she says, caressing his lips, wishing he would speak to her. She wanted to hear what his voice sounded like, what he looked like awake, and wondered what type of person he really was. "I would bring you out like this, but there's no way I could do it on my own. I need you to help me out here."

After about an hour, she knew he wouldn't open his eyes, and put on her bikini. She tried one more time with him before heading out, and when he didn't respond, she went outside and headed for the pontoon. She had no clue how to run a boat, but after looking at everything she was able to figure things out, and lowered the pontoon into the water. She got in, turned the key and went out for a ride, feeling free as could be as the wind blew through her hair.