Chapter 36- Special day

Logan was in the other room getting ready for their big day, feeling nervous as could be as he went over his vows. He didn't think getting married would be so nerve wracking, especially being that it was to the love of his life. One who he only had eyes for, and who gave him butterflies every time he looked at her, or when she was near him.

As he looked in the mirror, he looked back at himself and saw his father in him, hoping he could make Bodhi as happy and proud that she was his wife, the way his father made his mother feel after all these years. He didn't want to do, or say anything, to ruin his chances of spending the rest of his life with her, and to not make her ever want to look to another man for comfort.

Logan peeked his head out the door, hoping not to run into Bodhi on his way out. He heard her in the other room with the babies, and started walking fast over to the doorway. "Where are you heading off to in such a hurry?" Samantha asked, stopping him.

"Samantha, now isn't the time to stop me like this... don't you have someone else you can bug?" He began placing his shoes on, and froze when he heard Bodhi's voice "Bodhi, please tell your friend to get out of my face, I have to get over to my parents yet." he called out, irritated. He felt bad for snapping at Samantha, but was already late as it was, and didn't need her questioning him the way she was.

"I didn't mean for it to come off the way it did... all I wanted was for you to stop, so I could give you this..." she says, reaching her hand out, and giving him a gift "I figured you'd might need this before the wedding started."

He stood up, wiping his face "I'm sorry... I'm just so nervous right now, and I'm late getting over to my parents." He took the gift from her hand, and pulled her in for a hug "I'm sorry, thank you..."

"It's alright, I know your nerves have to be going crazy." she said bubbly, and with a smile "You can open it at your parents, you'll like it."

"Thanks again, but I've got to get going." he says, kissing her on the cheek.

She smiled, and walked back into the living room, stopping to look at Bodhi, and giggled when she saw her looking like she had a night of rough wild sex. Her hair was a mess, knotted, and sticking out everywhere, as well as mascara smeared all under her eyes "You really need to get ready, you look like shit."

"Gee... you think? It's like the kids know something is going on, and refuse to let me do anything..." she sighed "That's one reason I came looking for you, and didn't realize you were bugging Logan."

She leaned against the back of the couch, and crossed her arms "I wasn't bugging him... I wanted to give him something. He'll appreciate it once he opens it... what did you need?"

"Can you listen for them? I really need to shower and get ready; I can't get ready and take care of them all by myself... I just fed both of them, so they should be good there."

She waved for her to go, and insisted she had it from there "Go get ready." She grabbed her phone and called Chloe, wondering where she was, and if she was going to come over to Logan's to help do Bodhi's hair. After talking with Chloe, she called Darla seeing where she was at, and groaned when she didn't answer her phone. Shit... She was beginning to get worried that she wasn't coming, and remembered her talk with Bodhi about her, what was going on with her, and suddenly felt her heart breaking.

Logan walked into his parents' house, and into the kitchen to greet his mother "Hello mom, I finally made it." he said smiling, holding his arms out for a hug. "You look very nice." he says while hugging her "Smell good too."

"Thanks, you look good too." she says, grabbing his hands, and holding them tight. She looked at him and smiled, fighting back the tears. She couldn't believe her son was getting married, and before the other two. "Come with me, I have something for you."