Chapter 31- Full of surprises

It was Christmas morning, Logan was excited for Bodhi to open her gifts and woke her up "Hun, do you know what day it is?" he said in excitement, while roaming his hands all over her body, and placing kisses along her neck and collarbone.

She hummed, and giggled softly "Of course I know what day it is..."

"You should get up; I want you to open your gifts."

"You're acting like a little kid." she says, opening her eyes. Her eyes met with his, and melted seeing those green eyes looking back at her "Come lay with me for a bit... they're not going anywhere."

Feeling disappointed, he crawled in bed with her, and laid his head on her chest "Your mountains are getting a bit bigger, I like it a lot."

"You would... I'm sure you'll be enjoying them once they start getting snowcapped."

He hiked up her nightgown, and lowered his head to her stomach, placing kisses all over "I cannot wait until this stomach starts growing... There's nothing like a beautiful pregnant woman walking around. Especially mine..."

"I'll be big and fat."

"Not in my world." he says, smiling as he looked up at her "You'll be the most beautiful thing in my life." He slowly slid up, feeling her soft silky skin along the way, meeting his lips with her lips. "Are you up for a little morning fun, before you go open your gifts?" he asked as he softly placed kisses along her chin, cheeks, and moved toward her ear, giving her goosebumps, and letting out a soft purr as she felt him nibble on her earlobe.

"Maybe?" she panted, barely getting the words of her mouth. Her body was heating up, her desires were becoming stronger, she grabbed the sides of his face, and pulled him to her lips. Her legs instantly wrapped around his body, kissing him desperately, and hungrily. "I don't want any foreplay, just give it to me." she begged, while biting onto his ear.

His hand moved down the side of her body, covered his hand over her pussy, and moved his finger in between her folds, thrusting a finger inside her, only to quickly pull out, and bring his fingers up to his lips, licking them, and thrusting them back into her. Her moisture below went from dryness to a running pool, that had him placing his cock at her opening, and thrusting into her slow, and deep.

His thrusts were becoming faster, harder, and the excitement within him increased after watching the expressions she was giving him each time he hit the back wall inside her. He noticed her cheeks were becoming rosier, her eyes were rolled back, and knew she was nearing her orgasm. When her breathing became more erratic, and how she moaned out his name, got him pumping faster until they both released, together.

"Merry Christmas Hun." He rolled off her, and laid on his side, propping his head up "Now will you get out of bed, and go open your gifts?"

She had to laugh, the look on his face was priceless, smiling like a five-year old when you have given them a piece of candy "Yes, I'll get up now... can I shower first" she asked, wanted to be funny, and delay it a little longer.

He flopped onto his back, and moaned "Seriously?... I suppose." He watched her get out of bed, and shook his head. He knew what she was doing, and was thinking what a little shit. He thought everyone couldn't wait to open gifts on Christmas, and was curious as to why she wasn't in a hurry. He got out of bed and joined her in the shower "Don't worry, I'm not coming in to get another piece of the pie, I figured we would conserve water." he said, as he walked in.

"I'm not worried." She finished rinsing out her hair, and placed her hands on his shoulders, moving him under the water "I'm pretty much all done." She kissed him on the lips, and grinned a pretty smile at him that had him beginning to grow below "I'll meet you out there."