Chapter 19- Surprise visit

I went to a party last Saturday night
I didn't get laid I got in a fight uh-huh
It ain't no big thing
Late for my job and the traffic was bad
Had to borrow 10 bucks from my old man uh-huh
It ain't no big thing

I went to a party last Saturday night
I told you that story would be alright uh-huh
It ain't no big thing...

Brooklyn got the crowd fired up while singing her song, and moved around the stage to each of the band members while singing, except for Logan. He noticed, didn't care, and just kept smiling while playing the guitar. All he wanted was for her to sing a song that would belt out her voice, and hoped to get her to stop being so angry.

Grant noticed the tension between Logan and Brooklyn again, looked over at Bodhi, and leaned into her ear "I take it they're fighting again."

"Yeah, last night they got into a huge argument, and the guys ended up having to separate them."

"I can clearly see it, I don't know what to do with them anymore, I've tried everything." Grant sighed.

"Nothing... there's nothing you can do. I'm sure it will always be that way, no matter what anyone says to them." She felt a little intimidated, and wasn't sure why. Even with Logan telling her not to worry, that nothing would ever happen between them, she had to believe him. With everything she had witnessed so far, she didn't see him ever leaving her for Brooklyn, which had her feeling a little better.

Brooklyn finished with her song, and walked over to Logan "You should keep your eye on Bodhi, looks like the men around her have the hots for her, and it also looks like she's enjoying the attention they're giving her." she says smiling, before walking away.

Logan gave her a strange look, then looked over at Bodhi. He saw two guys that were next to her, including Grant, but didn't see anything that looked like she was enjoying their attention, and brushed it off, thinking Brooklyn was trying to start a fight between him and Bodhi.

Throughout the rest of the concert, he couldn't help keeping his eyes off Bodhi, watching everything the guys around her were doing, and knew Brooklyn was up to no good when he didn't see anything that was true of what she had said. He only saw them talking to her, and she never showed any interest that she was liking their attention.

"We have another song of Elvis's to sing, and is one of my personal favorites of his." Logan says, as he spoke into the mic, and began playing the guitar.

We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much, baby

Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds (suspicious minds)
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds

So, if an old friend I know
Stops by to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?

Logan walked over to the end of the stage, sang and smiled, while looking down at Bodhi. He pointed to her, winked, and walked over to the other end of the stage, continuing with singing to the crowd.

The end of the night, they finished with their last song and while leaving the stage, Logan got into Brooklyn's face "I don't know what you're up to, but I didn't see anything that would lead me to believe Bodhi was enjoying the other guys around her, that you so claimed you saw."

She smiled, and shrugged her shoulders "Whatever, I know what I saw." She walked away, and laughed, "You're so fricken blind." she said loudly.

Logan groaned, and thought back to what he saw throughout the night. He had no clue what she was talking about, and figured he would go right to the source when they were alone, rather than upset and embarrass her in front of everyone, especially if Brooklyn was lying.