Chapter 26- Birthday to remember

Grant had been itching to show Logan what he has in store for his birthday, to see what he would do and to see how he would react. He left the room to look for the coordinator, and found her out in the hallway talking to some of the impersonators "I think we're ready for it to start." he says, as he approached her.

"Perfect, I'll finish going over the details with them, and will send Marilyn Monroe out first to start it off."

"Excellent."

Grant walked back in, and gave Bodhi two thumbs up, letting her know it was about to start. She gathered her friends, having them sit where they could see Logan's expression, and to take pictures. She didn't explain to her friends what was about to happen, wanting them to be just as surprised as Logan, and couldn't help but smile, and giggle.

She headed for the bar and ordered Logan a couple double shots of whiskey, knowing he would need it. Grant walked over to her, placing his hand on the small of her back, and leaned into her ear "They're ready."

"All right, I'm just getting his liquid courage, I know he'll need and want it. I hope you know that I'll be in trouble for this." she says giggling.

He smiled, chuckled, and asked the bartender for a drink "It's not your idea... this was all my idea..."

"I know, but you've got me helping you." She grabbed the drinks, and headed over to Logan, handing the drinks to him "Happy Birthday Hun... love you." she says, leaning down and kissing his lips.

"Love you too, babe."

She sat down just as Marilyn Monroe came in, and walking up to Logan singing Happy Birthday. She sat down on his lap, wrapped her arm around him, singing sexily while running her fingers through his hair.

He kept looking over her shoulder, looking at Bodhi with a grin, worried she'll be upset that she's sitting on his lap, and running her fingers through his hair. Bodhi saw the worried look on his face and smiled, while blowing him a kiss, mouthing love you.

The impersonator got off his lap, walked over to the other group of impersonators, and helped push the large oversized cake over to Logan.

Logan shook his head and began laughing when he saw it was Dolly Parton, Cher, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, and Elvis walking toward him with the cake "Happy Birthday Logan! Hope you're enjoying your special birthday." They all yelled out to him in unison.

Logan turned to Bodhi, still shaking his head with a smile. He had a feeling that a female will be popping out of the cake, didn't want Bodhi to get upset or angry, and started rubbing her inner thigh "Don't be upset with what'll be popping out of that cake, I didn't ask for it... obviously Grant ordered this." he says, as he leaned into her ear.

She snickered, and patted his lap "Oh don't worry, I won't be upset one bit... it's your birthday, enjoy it."

Grant walked behind Bodhi's friends, held up his camera, and started filming, not wanting to miss a thing. Just as they finished singing another round of Happy Birthday, the top of the cake opened, and up popped out a naked muscular man, smiling, and blowing a kiss over to Logan.

"What the fuck?" Logan asked in shock. He looked at Bodhi with a freaked out expression pointing over at the man, and felt confused "I think he's at the wrong birthday party."

Bodhi giggled, and turned her head over to Grant, discreetly pointing at Logan, and laughed when she saw her friends taking pictures, laughing, smiling, and whistling at Logan.

The man stepped out of the cake, rubbing whip cream on his chest while dancing his way over to Logan, swaying his hips around, and bent over when he approached him "Happy, Happy Birthday Logan."