Tsunami

3rd Person's P.O.V

 Sawada Tsunayoshi, or is now called Yumesawa Tsunami, was going to the grocery store when something caught her eye. Rather, it was a someone. A white haired teen was wondering around town.

 'Is that... No, can't be.' Tsunami shook her head to clear those thoughts and kept walking. 'There's no way he would be here. My eyes are playing tricks on me.' 

 With only one block to walk to get to the grocery store, Tsunami heard people discussing if the teen raiding in the candy shop close by was an albino or not.

 Frozen stiff, there was only one person that Tsunami could only think about. She turned around and ran right to the candy shop. A crowd was gathering in front of the store. Due to her small body, she was able to squeeze through the small gaps between the people in the crowd. Once she was inside the store, Tsunami turned her head left and right, trying to find the marshmallow isle. 'There!'

 With one swift movement, Tsunami was standing in the marshmallow isle. In front of her, was Byakuran on the floor, with countless bags of marshmallows opened everywhere. She groaned at the familiar sight before her. "This has got to be a dream." She muttered before pinching herself.

 Tsunami winced when she felt her arm sting. She took a look at Byakuran, who is looking back at her. She sighed, grabbed his arm, and began pulling him with her. "Wait, wait, wait!" Tsunami paused. "What is it?" "Let me grab more of those marshmallow bags."

 A vein popped and an eye twitched. "THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THINKING RIGHT NOW?! IN THIS SITUATION THAT YOU CAUSED?! SERIOUSLY?!" She let Byakuran's arm go, and dragged his ear instead. She pulled him along with her as she went to find the manager to apologize.

 Outside, the crowd had disappeared, and what replaced them, was the manager of the store and some police officers.

 Tsunami bowed to them, her hand letting go of Byakuran's ear. "I'm very sorry for what my cousin here has done. Can you please forgive him? I'm willing to pay for the damage he has caused." The manager stared at them in silence. Tsunami noticed that, and she made Byakuran bow as well. She hissed, "Apologize to her this instant." Byakuran gulped, and quickly apologized.

 A police officer decided to send the rest of officers away. "How old are you and what's your name, young lady?"

 Tsunami and Byakuran stood up straight. "My name is Yumesawa Tsunami and I'm turning 15 this year, Sir." The cop blinked in surprise. "Really? You're small for your age. You look like you're only 12 or 13." Tsunami giggled. "I get that a lot. But I assure you, I'm going into high school this year." "Oh, I see. What about your cousin?"

 Tsunami gave a look at Byakuran. He answered, "My name is Byakuran and I'm turning 15 as well." The officer sighed. "Where are your parents?"  Tsunami said, "I'm currently living with my Uncle and cousin."

 The officer faced the manager. "What do you want to do with them? Let him go with a warning and have them pay the money for the damaged he caused?" The manager shook his head slightly. "Let them go with a warning, but don't ask for their money. The damage wasn't big, and they are just kids after all. I want to give him another chance." The police officer nodded. "I understand." He looked at Byakuran straight in the eyes.

 "Listen up, kid. This kind lady over here has decided to just let you off with a warning without having you to pay for anything. So go home, and don't ever let me catch you doing anything like this again. Do you understand?"

 Byakuran glanced at Tsunami, who was giving him a sweet smile. On the surface, it may have seemed kind and caring, but Byakuran could see deeper than the surface. He knew that she was saying how she kill him if he messed his answer up. He nodded his head frantically at the cop, and thanked the manager for his second chances.

 Both of them bowed one last time before they left. Tsunami stayed silent as she walked as fast as she could to her uncle's house. Byakurn followed behind, afraid to make any noises or sudden movements in case of angering her any further.

 Tsunami unlocked her uncle's door and stepped inside. She glared at Byakuran, silently telling him to hurry up. He flinched and hurried in.

 *Click* Byakuran froze as he heard the door lock. His whole body trembled as he dared to turn around to look at the raging Tsunami.