Game Ends

Published: 7/26/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

 "Um hey... Is it just me, or is it really quiet in here?" Dino glanced around the table before poking Tsunami beside him.

 "It's not just you," Tsunami answered. "They're all on their best behavior because they know they'll all be paying for damages if they fight."

 Dino looked at Kyoya and Mukuro who were sitting next to each other without even speaking a word. "No wonder..."

 Tsunami followed Dino's gaze and stifled a laugh. "Yeah, but that doesn't matter, because since they all failed, that means that they will have to pay for their meal. They're just trying to limit the money they're going to use."

 "Is that so..."

 Tsunami nodded and reached for the food before her. "Though I can't believe that Reborn is actually going to pay for half the meal. I mean, we both know the way he eats and then run right after, leaving us to deal with the bill. So I guess this is a pretty rare chance for revenge."

 "Ohh that's true, that's true. Better orders lots of food then," Dino grinned.

 "Heh, revenge? Keep dreaming and all your food will be gone." Reborn stole a few more pieces off of Dino's and Tsunami's plate.

 "Hey, stop stealing our food!"

 "Hmm, but if I'm being honest," Reborn began as he ate his food. "I didn't expect you to keep your composure last night, Tsunami. Especially when Ryohei saw you."

 Tsunami huffed at the reminder. "I didn't expect you to be that desperate to send him up just when I finished. I wasn't even properly dressed!"

 Reborn simply shrugged, "That was the point. Before, you would start turning into a tomato whenever Kyoko even looked at you. Now, you're able to control your facial expressions, if not your emotions, better."

**Flashback**

 "Why are you here at this time, Ryohei?"

 "What do you mean?" A confused expression was seen on Ryohei's face. "Weren't you the one who wanted me here?"

 Tsunami furrowed her eyebrows. "I never called you though."

 "Really? But that's what Reborn told me."

 "Wait, Reborn did?"

 "Yeah, he told me to come here and said that you were waiting with a surprise for me."

 "But I-"

 Ryohei cut Tsunami off, suddenly shoving the door open before he turned to Tsunami to apologize.

 "Sorry for doing that, Tsunami, but Reborn..." He trailed off as his eyes widened and his cheeks turned bright red. He quickly looked away, and used a hand to cover his eyes.

 Tsunami stood in place, frozen. It took her a few moments to register what happened, and when she did, she stole a quick glance at the clock in her room.

 11:58 P.M. Two minutes until it was the next day, where Tsunami could loosen her control over her reactions.

 Ryohei stared at the open door, wondering if he should make a run for it. He hesitated before apologizing to Tsunami again in a panicked voice, "Sorry for barging in, I'll excuse myself right now."

 Tsunami grabbed Ryohei's wrist before he could leave. "Next time," she began, "please, please don't trust Reborn unless he has proof."

 Ryohei hurriedly nodded and bowed, debating whether he should say anything or not. Tsunami let his wrist go, and in the end, Ryohei just blurted out, "You have a great body figure."

 Both of them paused at what Ryohei said, Ryohei gulping and Tsunami taking a look at the clock again.

 12:00 A.M.

 Taking a deep breath, Tsunami placed her hands on either side of Ryohei's shoulders. "Nothing happened here," she told him.

 "Nothing happened," he confirmed.

 "You didn't see anything," she said.

 "I didn't see anything," he repeated.

 "And I'm begging you, don't trust Reborn. Especially if whatever he says doesn't make sense. And scratch what I said earlier; don't trust him even if he looks like he has proof."

 Ryohei nodded mindlessly. "Don't trust Reborn no matter what."

 Tsunami nodded in satisfaction and spun Ryohei around, pushing him out the door before shutting it. "Good night."

**Flashback ends**

 "Did... Did you make Leon record what happened?" Tsunami asked Reborn hesitantly, ignoring his previous comment.

 "Who knows," was all Reborn as he smirked.

 "You definitely did," Tsunami grumbled. "Of course you would. You'd never give up a chance for blackmail materials after all."

 "That's obviously a given."

-

Quality over quantity or quantity over quality? Well, not that I give any of them either way.

Anyways, do any of you have some good recommendations for KHR or Haikyuu fanfics Preferably with good grammar/plot, please and thank you...